Battlefield 4 vs Titanfall

Katsu-K1L
Go to solution Solved by Mads-Ejnar,

Battlefield 4 is great :D
you don't need premium but you get a lot with it.
Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/what-is-battlefield-4-premium/

1. What's included with Battlefield 4 Premium?
Battlefield 4 Premium will offer players a massive amount of gameplay across 5 digital expansion packs complete with new multiplayer maps and in-game content.

0EME0000000PNxN.jpg

Premium members will receive and enjoy two-weeks early access to:

• Battlefield 4 Second Assault -- Including intense re-imaginings of 4 fan-favorite Battlefield 3 maps.
  • Battlefield 4 China Rising -- Take part in frenzied action across the vast Chinese mainlandWinter 13
  • Battlefield 4 Naval Strike -- Dive with dynamic ocean combat and take to the sea. Spring 14
  • Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth -- All-out urban warfareSummer 14
  • Battlefield 4 Final Stand -- Bring the war to its epic conclusionSummer 14

For more information on content releases, head to the official Battlefield Premium page.

• Note: Players who purchase Battlefield 4 Premium must still also purchase the full Battlefield 4 game. Premium grants you access to the above expansions and the below benefits.

Battlefield 4 Premium members also have the unique opportunity to carry their benefits with them as they transition into the next generation, as long as they stay within the same console family.

• Battlefield 4 Premium membership from Xbox 360 to Xbox One has been extended and is valid until further notice.
  • The membership transfer from PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4 owners also remains valid until further notice.

Before your Premium membership can be considered fully redeemed on console versions of Battlefield 4, you must have logged in to multiplayer at least once.
  • Since Battlefield Premium membership is a game add-on per Battlefield title, and not a special edition of your game, you will have both a Battlefield 4 game tile, as well as a Battlefield 4 Premium add-on in your My Games library in Origin. 
  • You can confirm your Premium membership by right-clicking your Battlefield 4 game tile, and selecting View Game Details. Battlefield 4 Premium members should see games tiles for their Premium membership as well as upcoming DLC releases under the Expansions section.

2. What are the other Battlefield 4 Premium incentives?
Battlefield 4 Premium members, in addition to the five expansion packs complete with a two-week early access head-start to each, players can expect:

• Priority position in server queues
  • Weekly new content
  • Special camos, paints, emblems, dogtags, and other unique personaliaztion options
  • 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Battlepacks
0EME0000000PNxS.jpg

Battlefield 4 Battlepacks add a new level of chance to multiplayer progression, giving you random combinations of new camo, dog tags, knives, XP boosts, and gun attachments as you progress in your multiplayer career.

Which game is better and more fun? they're both at the same price on origin

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Is battlefield 4 premium or just plain version? If plain then titanfall because it's nearly impossible to play bf4 without the dlc.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Titan fall is probably more fun at first but battlefield has loads more replay value. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Is battlefield 4 premium or just plain version? If plain then titanfall because it's nearly impossible to play bf4 without the dlc.

Not nearly impossible at all. As long as you like conquest large lol

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Normal version

My PC

Do i really need the dlcs for BF4...?

My PC

I've never played Titanfall, but I do love me some Battlefield.

And let's be honest, is there a reason to play any other mode in BF4? With the exception of obliteration and CTF I guess.

Do i really need the dlcs for BF4...?

No, there  are alot of vanilla servers out there.

Premium is nice because you get server priority, all the DLC and battlepacks but it's not necessary. Get the base version and if you enjoy it you can always purchase premium later.

I've never played Titanfall, but I do love me some Battlefield.

And let's be honest, is there a reason to play any other mode in BF4? With the exception of obliteration and CTF I guess.

32 man rush is by far the best. It's not just a vehicle pit everyone screws about in.

32 man rush is by far the best. It's not just a vehicle pit everyone screws about in.

I played about 50/50 rush and conquest in BF3, but there is just something about rush in BF4 that I can't get into.

Battlefield 4 is great :D
you don't need premium but you get a lot with it.
Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/what-is-battlefield-4-premium/

1. What's included with Battlefield 4 Premium?
Battlefield 4 Premium will offer players a massive amount of gameplay across 5 digital expansion packs complete with new multiplayer maps and in-game content.

0EME0000000PNxN.jpg

Premium members will receive and enjoy two-weeks early access to:

• Battlefield 4 Second Assault -- Including intense re-imaginings of 4 fan-favorite Battlefield 3 maps.
  • Battlefield 4 China Rising -- Take part in frenzied action across the vast Chinese mainlandWinter 13
  • Battlefield 4 Naval Strike -- Dive with dynamic ocean combat and take to the sea. Spring 14
  • Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth -- All-out urban warfareSummer 14
  • Battlefield 4 Final Stand -- Bring the war to its epic conclusionSummer 14

For more information on content releases, head to the official Battlefield Premium page.

• Note: Players who purchase Battlefield 4 Premium must still also purchase the full Battlefield 4 game. Premium grants you access to the above expansions and the below benefits.

Battlefield 4 Premium members also have the unique opportunity to carry their benefits with them as they transition into the next generation, as long as they stay within the same console family.

• Battlefield 4 Premium membership from Xbox 360 to Xbox One has been extended and is valid until further notice.
  • The membership transfer from PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4 owners also remains valid until further notice.

Before your Premium membership can be considered fully redeemed on console versions of Battlefield 4, you must have logged in to multiplayer at least once.
  • Since Battlefield Premium membership is a game add-on per Battlefield title, and not a special edition of your game, you will have both a Battlefield 4 game tile, as well as a Battlefield 4 Premium add-on in your My Games library in Origin. 
  • You can confirm your Premium membership by right-clicking your Battlefield 4 game tile, and selecting View Game Details. Battlefield 4 Premium members should see games tiles for their Premium membership as well as upcoming DLC releases under the Expansions section.

2. What are the other Battlefield 4 Premium incentives?
Battlefield 4 Premium members, in addition to the five expansion packs complete with a two-week early access head-start to each, players can expect:

• Priority position in server queues
  • Weekly new content
  • Special camos, paints, emblems, dogtags, and other unique personaliaztion options
  • 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Battlepacks
0EME0000000PNxS.jpg

Battlefield 4 Battlepacks add a new level of chance to multiplayer progression, giving you random combinations of new camo, dog tags, knives, XP boosts, and gun attachments as you progress in your multiplayer career.

You sir, have a wonderful day ?  | Sorry for my bad dyslexia English  :(

Spoiler

Gaming PC - MB: MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE - CPU: AMD 3950X - RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3733 C17 DC - 32GB - GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG STRIX OC - 11GB GDDR6 - Soundcard: Creative Sound Blaster ZXR - Headset: Sennheiser PC350SE - PSU: Corsair AX860i - SSD: Samsung 980PRO 1TB - SSD: Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TB

HTPC - MB: MSI B450M MORTAR - CPU: AMD 2400G - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 3200MHz 32GB - GPU: AMD 2400G - PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium Fanless 600W - SSD: Samsung EVO 120GB - HDD: 7x 3TB WD RED in raid 6 - Raid controller: MEGARAID LSI 9361-8I

Thanks i just bought battlefield :P

My PC

I have 0 dlc for battlefield 4 and play fine. I also prefer the vsanila maps too. (i had battleifeld 4 on ps4 so know what the other maps are like) I never have a problem finding a game....well i do sometimes as my list of servers are full but that's a good thing.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I played about 50/50 rush and conquest in BF3, but there is just something about rush in BF4 that I can't get into.

probably the fact that none of the maps are designed for rush, and instead its hacked onto CQ maps.

Loved rush in BC2, it wasn't as good in BF3, and it even worse in BF4 :(

probably the fact that none of the maps are designed for rush, and instead its hacked onto CQ maps.

Loved rush in BC2, it wasn't as good in BF3, and it even worse in BF4 :(

I Got BC2 too, right now its been more fun than bf4.

My PC

Titan fall is probably more fun at first but battlefield has loads more replay value. 

I agree with you. I really loved playing Titan Fall but it just lacks in how much you can do. If they put more weapons and more interesting types of matches then I'd keep playing it. It's still fun and I want to get the DLC maps.