H80i suitable fans .. need help

why not keep both and run in push-pull?

i dont recommend that fan, it is airflow optimized and for running in a radiator you are gonna need static pressure.

corsair has SP series LED fans, check those out

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Noctua, Noctua all the way :D If you need ones with LEDs in them I only know those BitFenix green one.

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

You'll need pressure optimized fans. If you want to get some of the best quality fans, get a Noctua nf-f12. Scythe Typhoons are also great and cheaper, if you can find some.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Gentle typhoon's if you can find them, noctua if you can't

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I want to replace it's aftermarket fan with this one.. Need your suggestions guys.. peace up! 

replacing the H80i fans because?

noise?

temperatures?