ATX Case for $140-150

One

I needed some help choosing a case to get for Christmas, and I need it in that price range.

h440, entho lux, and anything from corsair.

What is your style? Do you like professional/minimalistic/gamer/slience?

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I like the look of the 750D from Corsair and because it has a big window.  

I like corsair cases .. check them out, they are on sale now

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

The 750D is a great, case. If you like that, you may also like the NZXT H440. Also, remember to quote other members so they get notified when you reply and follow your topics so you get notified when people reply. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Then you might want to go with either the 750D, the H440, or the Define R4/R5

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

I would be up for other suggestions

Corsair 450D has superb airflow and looks. 750D is massive BTW so if you're putting it on a desk, well, haha....

H440 is quiet, R5 is quiet, Enthroo Primo/Pro/Luxe are all great. Silverstone makes some sexy cases too.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

H440 has my vote.  The cover for the power supply really makes for an excellent look, and the window shows everything you could want to see.  Easy to build in, too.

I like what the H440 has going for it.  It is steel, nice looks, big window, and easy to build in.  I just don't know which color to choose, I like all-black or something close to that, so I don't like the white one.

The 750D is a great, case. If you like that, you may also like the NZXT H440. Also, remember to quote other members so they get notified when you reply and follow your topics so you get notified when people reply. 

Then you might want to go with either the 750D, the H440, or the Define R4/R5

Corsair 450D has superb airflow and looks. 750D is massive BTW so if you're putting it on a desk, well, haha....

H440 is quiet, R5 is quiet, Enthroo Primo/Pro/Luxe are all great. Silverstone makes some sexy cases too.

H440 has my vote.  The cover for the power supply really makes for an excellent look, and the window shows everything you could want to see.  Easy to build in, too.

I like what the H440 has going for it.  It is steel, nice looks, big window, and easy to build in.  I just don't know which color to choose, I like all-black or something close to that, so I don't like the white one

I like what the H440 has going for it.  It is steel, nice looks, big window, and easy to build in.  I just don't know which color to choose, I like all-black or something close to that, so I don't like the white one

If you're into green at all, I would actually go with the razer edition H440. That thing is SEXY.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post