Ideas\Advice for Youtube gaming

YoshiYoshi

Hello,

I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel on video gaming.

It's a silly question but what are some good ideas or advice when making a gaming video on youtube?

Or any recommendations for a game that would give a good start on youtube

Get a good mic, it's a 100% must to have good audio quality, also be sure to use some kind of intro or outro in the same style for each video (with optional music)

As for the games, no minecraft or CoD and you should be fine

oh and don't be under the age of 18

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

Get a good mic, it's a 100% must to have good audio quality, also be sure to use some kind of intro or outro in the same style for each video (with optional music)

oh and don't be under the age of 18

Thanks for the advice!

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting a better mic, I'm using the razer kraken but that's not really good for recording. But I've been having trouble finding a good mic. I'm thinking of using a camera too.

hm, is playing Far Cry 4 a good idea?

haha don't worry I'm over 18, but still a uni student, almost graduating  :)

Grow boobs, get a cute cat and there you go

hahaha, I don't if anyone wants to see man boobs lol.

I do have a cat tho, but very fierce ._.

Thanks for the advice!

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting a better mic, I'm using the razer kraken but that's not really good for recording. But I've been having trouble finding a good mic. I'm thinking of using a camera too.

hm, is playing Far Cry 4 a good idea?

haha don't worry I'm over 18, but still a uni student, almost graduating  :)

It might even be a bit late for far cry 4. A good way to get noticed is to get a let's play going very early when a game is released. I say, pro-order a game and practice your editing and capturing and presenting skills while you wait. Get your videos up to a good standard, and really [pump out the videos of a play through of a game that's a hot topic!

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

hahaha, I don't if anyone wants to see man boobs lol.

I do have a cat tho, but very fierce ._.

Cat should be enough mate xD

Maybe manboobs will become a new trend^^ hope not

I just wanted to say if you make good vids then a lot of people will watch them anyway(Ugh.... MC vids...)

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

It might even be a bit late for far cry 4. A good way to get noticed is to get a let's play going very early when a game is released. I say, pro-order a game and practice your editing and capturing and presenting skills while you wait. Get your videos up to a good standard, and really [pump out the videos of a play through of a game that's a hot topic!

Thanks for the advice! Originally I was planning to do a let's play but didn't had time and I think I need better equipments ;-; I might just try out a bit on Far Cry, at least it would help me with some of the skills you mentioned I need to learn. hm, I might do, the Crew. I really want to try out a horror game but so many of them are already played.

Cat should be enough mate xD

Maybe manboobs will become a new trend^^ hope not

hahaha no one knows what will happen, it may well be in the future

Interesting, pets and gaming

I just wanted to say if you make good vids then a lot of people will watch them anyway(Ugh.... MC vids...)

Truth indeed. But honestly, I guess I just want to enjoy playing games and making videos. haha yeah, mc is overwhelming or even too much in youtube.

I don't mean to put you down but if you are asking for advice I doubt you will survive as a youtuber.

I think youtubers are resourceful and able to come up with things on the spot. Linus seems to improv and do spontaneous things frequently enough.

Play the greatest game ever. TF2. http://www.teamfortress.com/

I don't mean to put you down but if you are asking for advice I doubt you will survive as a youtuber.

I think youtubers are resourceful and able to come up with things on the spot. Linus seems to improv and do spontaneous things frequently enough.

I'm not expecting anything good out from it honestly. I was just curious what people's opinions say about this topic.

I did some gaming in niconico, but I thought of switching to youtube ;D