Enemy AWP fires zeus rounds and how can I get better at CS:GO

GeoffreyPope

Feel bad posting this in an esports thread as I am such a damn noob, but I had a round where the enemy awp fired zeus rounds which I thought was quite funny. I would appreciate some tips maybe on how to improve my game - this is a flattering sample but if anyone is willing to show me how to get better that would be great because I generally noob out and do something stupid. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FScq7kMUFAY

Our father, who AWPs in heaven, CS be thy game. Uncase begun, them skins be won, covert - and not mil-spec. Give us this day a StatTrak Knife, and forgive us when we rage quit, as we forgive those who aimbot against us, and lead us not into scamnation but undeliverus a battlescared. GabeN

YAY csgo people ,  cant wait to go from my 30 fps on lowest possible setting laptop  to my 200+ fps rig at my weekend house

\there's such a huge difference.

On my laptop i play nova2-3 level , on my rig i'm dmg level

My machine pulls 250-300 fps in CSGO so there is no problem with the hardware side of things. Though my monitor is 1280x1024 which means I have to move the camera too much to see things. :D I have logged 260 hours and am ranked at a GN2 level. I started at silver elite. I do play a lot with my friends who are at a silver 4-elitemaster level so while that is a lot of fun I am not sure how it helps me with ranking. I play a better CT side game than T side. I think most of the problem I have it with my strategy but I suppose that is experience. 

Our father, who AWPs in heaven, CS be thy game. Uncase begun, them skins be won, covert - and not mil-spec. Give us this day a StatTrak Knife, and forgive us when we rage quit, as we forgive those who aimbot against us, and lead us not into scamnation but undeliverus a battlescared. GabeN

Also Fnatic just lost to effin HR

That was a surprise. :D

YAY csgo people ,  cant wait to go from my 30 fps on lowest possible setting laptop  to my 200+ fps rig at my weekend house

\there's such a huge difference.

On my laptop i play nova2-3 level , on my rig i'm dmg level

I would be very happy to play at DMG level. :D I am at GN2....

For example looking at the demo I can see exactly what this team did wrong, but I know that it is likely that I would make a similar error at some point (hence the sarcastic annotations). As a team if they had waited for each other and pushed short together I would have been lucky to get even two of them but they came one after another. 

There is next to no point in playing the game's matchmaking, it's a joke. Hackers are literally in almost every game at dmg+ and below that are smurfs from ak+. The pros hack, even at lans,

Practice practice practice.... And jokes about cheating aside, we should try playing a LTT CS:GO mastership!

There is next to no point in playing the game's matchmaking, it's a joke. Hackers are literally in almost every game at dmg+ and below that are smurfs from ak+. The pros hack, even at lans,

Where would you have me play?

Practice practice practice.... And jokes about cheating aside, we should try playing a LTT CS:GO mastership!

LTT?

LinusTechTips!

OH derp.

Something that has helped me get a lot better is practicing and understanding spray patterns.

Other than that, just having a firm grasp on various tactics and keeping your cool under pressure goes a long ways. Hope this helps!

Halfbreed

Something that has helped me get a lot better is practicing and understanding spray patterns.

Other than that, just having a firm grasp on various tactics and keeping your cool under pressure goes a long ways. Hope this helps!

This.^ 

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Just keep playing the game. Get into DM servers on the community browser. Get into more MM games, with friends, solo, or whatever. Learn the maps, different techniques to get good kills and to generally out perform people. 

And you can also watch YouTube channels that put up videos on how to get better. Such as the WarOwl, if you haven't watched him before. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"