Don Mattrick Screws Up

xAlphaStick

So the President of the Interactive Entertainment Business of microsoft has just stuck the middle finger up at everyone who doesn't have internet access. He basically said if you don't have Internet Access you can go and buy a Xbox 360. The comment hasn't gone over very well with anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiUzaqOU06M

You can easily translate his statement to, Go ahead and buy a PS4.

gg microsoft

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

Hahaha, fucking Microsoft are making me laugh over this whole Xbox One situation. Lucky for them they have Windows, lol.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

He in reality is kind of right.  I mean its a message you as a corporation may not want to be so bold about but its kind of true.  If a company offers a product you cannot take advantage of then of course its not something you would buy.  

If Netflix came out and said 'if you don't have internet you should go to and rent DVDs' would they be giving a middle finger to people without internet? Well, assuming Netflix didn't still do the dvd through the mail thing, which they do and I forgot about when I originally posted... but still. What if Hulu did it?

Edited by EricX2