Dragon Age Inquisition wont activate on Origin

ces160

Hi All,

So I have purchased a DA:I Origin code from ozgamshop yesterday, added it to origin and downloaded it overnight. 

Now when I try to launch the game I keep getting the same error "We are unable to connect to EA servers to activate Dragon Age Inquisition on this computer using your account. Please try again later".

Does anyone know if EA servers are down, or is this some EA, Origin DRM bullshit.

I have been trawling the internet for hours and have found many people with the same or similar issues but none of the threads have any solutions.

Any one have any ideas? 

Hi All,

So I have purchased a DA:I Origin code from ozgamshop yesterday, added it to origin and downloaded it overnight. 

Now when I try to launch the game I keep getting the same error "We are unable to connect to EA servers to activate Dragon Age Inquisition on this computer using your account. Please try again later".

Does anyone know if EA servers are down, or is this some EA, Origin DRM bullshit.

I have been trawling the internet for hours and have found many people with the same or similar issues but none of the threads have any solutions.

Any one have any ideas? 

Hold on ill try.

Edit: its working, i just made a new char and its Just doing fine.

That website/Store is unknown to me so idunno if its legit But hey! im not Aussie so dont bite me k? <3

Also, DO follow your own topics man, or you wont know if anyone is replying to you unless they Quote you, and some dont do that.

Call support, they are helpful. helped me before when i had issues (not with my account/Games mind you)

Hey thanks for the tip!

Ill keep trying and if I find a solution will update.

UPDATE: Went to the origin support page and found all of the ports that need to be forwarded. Configured the port forwarding, with no luck. Still wont activate.

UPDATE 2: Fresh install of origin, disabling all antivirus software and clean boot are unsuccessful. 

I don't know the shop either, have you bought a region locked version? If so you might need to use a vpn server. But I guess that isn't the case since a lot of people are reporting this issue.

Are you a Mac or PC User?

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)