Is It The Forum Or Me?

SeriouslyMikey

I had to remove the Cookies in my browser to get the Google Web Store working again. But in doing so, I am no longer able to sign into this site on my PC. It's unable to direct me through to Steam, which is the way I log in. Is this my issue or something to do with the forum?

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

THere are a lot of problems since a while ago.I still can't use firefox to connect here

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

THere are a lot of problems since a while ago.I still can't use firefox to connect here

That's something I haven't tried. Using another browser.

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Linus was having the same problem signing in through Steam on the after party... Guess they haven't fixed that yet. :(

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Linus was having the same problem signing in through Steam on the after party... Guess they haven't fixed that yet. :(

Ah, oh well. :D

And it didn't work via Firefox. Same issue. Redirect error.

Ah, oh well. :D

And it didn't work via Firefox. Same issue. Redirect error.

The forum has been all wacky lately.

Well the forums have been doing stupid stuff after the host change... Lets see how long till it's fixed and it breaks itself.. Or if the server room begins smoking again. :P

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Well the forums have been doing stupid stuff after the host change... Lets see how long till it's fixed and it breaks itself.. Or if the server room begins smoking again. :P

So that's what happened, a host change? Come to think of it, I remember @Windspeed36 mentioning that he was pretty pissed off at our old host because the site kept going down.

So that's what happened, a host change? Come to think of it, I remember @Windspeed36 mentioning that he was pretty pissed off at our old host because the site kept going down.

And that's why Linus and Slick decided to change.. Exactly what they said on the afterparty.. Guess it must've had a lot of problems if almost all of the admins and mods were complaining.

Spoiler

Spoiler