Dunno if that has ever been posted here before, but suggestion for Linus?

Kirihuna

I've been gone for the most part here off and on for a few months so I don't know if this has ever been posted or talked about but I hear me out.

Linus is looking to move into a new place for LTT to film and such and mentioned that he's hired a few new people since starting LTT, which is a contributing factor to why they need a bigger space.

Now, Linus does MOST of the reviews. Slick comes in a does some, Tech Quick is now by another person (sorry, forgot his name haha).

What if LTT had a review for a specific section of technology? For example, Anandtech which I love to read, has certain people for certain reviews. Some for PSUs, some for cases, some for laptops, some for Apple products, some for mobile. Like their own area of expertise. Now I know they have done some of this for awhile (like Slick with the latest mouse and keyboard uploads, etc)

Why not have say Slick do Mechanical Keyboards, Mice, GPUs or other things he's really knowledgeable at?

Linus doing things such as cases, CPUs, and PSUs?

Someone for displays?

Hell, maybe even someone for games since they already do benchmarking.

Have maybe another team member do phones, because lets be real phones are a big part of tech right now and there are very few reviews of them on LTT. (Or hire MKBHD to do Phones for Linus? heh)

I say this because Linus does 90% of the videos, if not more. I like Linus, I really do. Linus can't do everything, even if he wants to. But I feel like they could do more videos without losing quality, more often, with more products if they had members focus on certain areas. Some of it also has to do with getting things from manufactures.

Just my two cents featuring wondering and thinking.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Well, the other people who work at LMG do the camerawork and editing. You know, 'behind the scenes'.

So if they were to do what you suggested Linus had to hire even more people. He may just do that eventually but the new office is probably the top priority right now. Of course these are just my assumptions.

As for the game reviews.. It would be cool to see them review a game every once in a while but publisher's often have strict NDA s and review embargoes (like with AC:U lately, but probably most AAA titles) that, in my opinion make it near impossible to have an unbiased, fair review with actual critique in it.