microsoft says stick with xbox

chimmychunger

they say if you dont have an internet connection we still have a product for you, the xbox 360

i mean wtf is microsoft thinking here is the artical

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/06/12/gamers-without-internet-can-stick-with-xbox-360-says-microsoft

Yah I saw that. Microsoft is really making people mad. I for one am not getting an xbox one if I was to buy a console.

Lmao, Microsoft are really trying to find solutions to their mistakes and it's making them seem desperate.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Don't lose sight of the fact that Sony did not say that publishers couldn't stop used games from being bought and then used on the PS4.  I don't trust Sony, MS, and definitely not the publishers.  Look at one article this week from E3 where I believe GameSpot contacted all sorts of publishers big and small and they all basically had no comment on used games for Xbox One.  If someone actually asked them about used games on PS4 I bet they will say the same thing.

Honestly all I want is for some consumers rights group to stand up and say stop with the bs.  The consumer who is willing to shell out big money for these next generation consoles and games should be told the truth as to what they are buying into.  Seriously this is a joke that Sony, MS and the publishers can play this cloak and dagger game.

.. and for the record if all things were the same as the past where there was no chance of used games being blocked I would definitely buy the Xbox One over the PS4 as I trust the MS gui will be better than Sony's as usual, the controller will be more comfortable to use and well I like see the game Dead Rising 3 at launch exclusive to Xbox One

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I'm sorry if this offend anyone but it's just too funny for me.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5998-1370962234-4.g

I'm sorry if this offend anyone but it's just too funny for me.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5998-1370962234-4.g

lol :D

lol :D

Now i understand the meaning of "rub it at your face". :P

Moral of the story: when the boat got nuked don't stay in it.