I made a video comparing the Xbox One and the PS4. Comments/Suggestions please.

ShadyHost

I am new to youtube and this is one of my first videos. I am actually on this forum for PC discussion but I felt this video belonged here. Let me know what you think:

Nice video, mate! Very informative. However, I suggest lighten up your voice a little or put up a little emotion there which would not make your viewers think that you're reading something.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Nice video, mate! Very informative. However, I suggest lighten up your voice a little or put up a little emotion there which would not make your viewers think that you're reading something.

You see that is the problem. I have to write my thoughts down before recording because I have a slight stuttering problem. Basically I make a powerpoint will bullets for what to say and I lightly press the spacebar when I am done with that section. I recorded this about 20 times because I couldn't get through the whole video without screwing up.

I started youtube to help with public speaking :(