new graphic card

Titoamn

hi forum community, i wanted your help in finding a gpu which would work rigth for me as i dont have a great machine i wanna avoid any bottleneck, so yeah thanks :D

Here are my specs:

core i3 2120

4 gb ddr2 ram

onboard graphics intel hd 4000

500 watt psu

inb4 budget?

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Budget, type of games played?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

hi forum community, i wanted your help in finding a gpu which would work rigth for me as i dont have a great machine i wanna avoid any bottleneck, so yeah thanks :D

Here are my specs:

core i3 2120

4 gb ddr2 ram

onboard graphics intel hd 4000

500 watt psu

pcpartpicker.com link?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

why do you need a PCPP link? he just listed his specs

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

why do you need a PCPP link? he just listed his specs

Easier to edit, also he said "600 watt PSU" which, for all we know, could be a sh*tty no-name PSU and could be the first thing that needs upgrading.

EDIT: Also, OCD....

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

inb4 budget?

i dont wanna spend more than 140 bucks

Easier to edit, also he said "600 watt PSU" which, for all we know, could be a sh*tty no-name PSU and could be the first thing that needs upgrading.

EDIT: Also, OCD....

it is a shitty no name psu , so yeah what do you suggest?

i dont wanna spend more than 140 bucks

A r9 270 would be right alomg your alley. Though if you can save a a bit more you can step up to a 280 which has one more gig of VRAM and have more performance. Since you said its a crappy no name one does it even have a 6 pin pci-e power cable?Plus i dont trust a no name psu to provide its rated power.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

A r9 270 would be right alomg your alley. Though if you can save a a bit more you can step up to a 280 which has one more gig of VRAM and have more performance. Since you said its a crappy no name one does it even have a 6 pin pci-e power cable?Plus i dont trust a no name psu to provide its rated power.

sounds about rigth, i as long i dont bottleneck it whit my not so good cpu

and if i wanted to upgrade my psu, what would you recommend

it is a shitty no name psu , so yeah what do you suggest?

Spend money on an EVGA Supernova (non-NEX if you want top dog quality) and be done with it. You can also buy a SeaSonic PSU and laugh at all the peasants who have much worse PSUs. If it's in budget, I always say go SeaSonic. They're great.

EDIT: you can also get a cheaper Corsair CX 500M and that will do you nicely for much less - keep in mind it isn't as good as the PSUs above.

Spend money on an EVGA Supernova (non-NEX if you want top dog quality) and be done with it. You can also buy a SeaSonic PSU and laugh at all the peasants who have much worse PSUs. If it's in budget, I always say go SeaSonic. They're great.

EDIT: you can also get a cheaper Corsair CX 500M and that will do you nicely for much less - keep in mind it isn't as good as the PSUs above.

thanks for your advices, i'll sure go whit the corsair, but hay thanks