KINGDOM HEARTS III & FFXV

Phillyphries

Is it just me, or did these games sell you on the PS4 too!?

Square Enix looks to be turning around with crazy titles like these in the works! FFXV itself looks like it's going to be an excellent game to play!

And when the guy announced KH3, I lost it. I've been waiting for that game for YEARS

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Yup! I was expecting this from Square Enix and besides I'm having a console because of JRPG's like this. I just can't abandon the FF Series that I grow up with and the KH Series, too, but some of them are on Wii.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

The Final Fantasy XV (a.k.a Versus XIII) has been in development for almost 7 years, now. Now that it's finally getting to be released. I really can't wait no longer.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).

Those are 2 games I care nothing about.  FF was dead a long time ago and as for Kingdom Hearts I am not playing that fluff.  As for the PS4 until I hear that publishers won't be charging used game fees that are crazy or only selling their games digitally on the PS4 at this point I find it hard to care about Sony's system or the Xbox One.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

This makes me want to buy a PS4. THE ONLY THING THAT MADE ME THINK!!

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

And when the guy announced KH3, I lost it. I've been waiting for that game for YEARS

Yeah MAN! I so want to play it, but I really don't want to buy A PS4, I hope that my mates will but it so I can just play it through on theirs! :O

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

This makes me want to buy a PS4. THE ONLY THING THAT MADE ME THINK!!

so true mate

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

JRPG's is the only reason that I'm still stuck w/ my console, even though I already got a gaming PC. I really just can't abandon my FF Series & the KH Series that I grow up with (even though the KH series has a lot of sequel or prequel in Wii).

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

JRPG's is the only reason that I'm still stuck w/ my console, even though I already got a gaming PC. I really just can't abandon my FF Series & the KH Series that I grow up with (even though the KH series has a lot of sequel or prequel in Wii).

in the Wii? what games?

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Those are 2 games I care nothing about. FF was dead a long time ago and as for Kingdom Hearts I am not playing that fluff. As for the PS4 until I hear that publishers won't be charging used game fees that are crazy or only selling their games digitally on the PS4 at this point I find it hard to care about Sony's system or the Xbox One.

Firstly, Devilzz, you either are trolling or haven't heard that there are no used game fees on the PS4. Period. They announced it at E3. Video to confirm it:

Apply cold water and ice to the burned area Microsoft.

I can't abandon KH or FF either.

And no, the KH series has no (not even one) game on the Wii. List of the KH games and what system they are on:

Kingdom Hearts 1 - PS2

Chain of Memories - GBA

358/2 Days - DS

Re: Chain of Memories - PS2

Coded - Cell Phones

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS2

Birth By Sleep - PSP

Dream Drop Distance - 3DS

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix - PS3

(1.5 HD Remix is Kingdom Hearts 1, Re: Chain of Memories, and the entire cinematic (video) parts of 358/2 days which is 2.5-3.5 hours long movie all upscaled in resolution)

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix - PS3 or PS4

(2.5 HD Remix is coming out, it's just still being developed and it's Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth By Sleep, and Re: Coded all upscaled in resolution)

Kingdom Hearts 3 - PS4 (Just announced obviously)

Not a single Wii game. :P

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Neither FFXV nor KH3 are exclusive to the PS4 though.

Neither FFXV nor KH3 are exclusive to the PS4 though.

But do you reeaaaally think I would buy an Xbox One.. lol

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

in the Wii? what games?

Firstly, Devilzz, you either are trolling or haven't heard that there are no used game fees on the PS4. Period. They announced it at E3. Video to confirm it:

Apply cold water and ice to the burned area Microsoft.

I can't abandon KH or FF either.

And no, the KH series has no (not even one) game on the Wii. List of the KH games and what system they are on:

Kingdom Hearts 1 - PS2

Chain of Memories - GBA

358/2 Days - DS

Re: Chain of Memories - PS2

Coded - Cell Phones

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS2

Birth By Sleep - PSP

Dream Drop Distance - 3DS

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix - PS3

(1.5 HD Remix is Kingdom Hearts 1, Re: Chain of Memories, and the entire cinematic (video) parts of 358/2 days which is 2.5-3.5 hours long movie all upscaled in resolution)

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix - PS3 or PS4

(2.5 HD Remix is coming out, it's just still being developed and it's Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth By Sleep, and Re: Coded all upscaled in resolution)

Kingdom Hearts 3 - PS4 (Just announced obviously)

Not a single Wii game. :P

Whoops! Sorry guys! I meant Nintendo handheld devices. :P

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

Whoops! Sorry guys! I meant Nintendo handheld devices. :P

Yes, GBA, DS, and 3DS. Which all irks me to no end. 

I own a PSP. I own a PS3. I don't own a GBA, DS, or 3DS. Not yet anyway for the 3DS (GBA/DS emulator *Dolphin* FTW).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yes, GBA, DS, and 3DS. Which all irks me to no end. 

I own a PSP. I own a PS3. I don't own a GBA, DS, or 3DS. Not yet anyway for the 3DS (GBA/DS emulator *Dolphin* FTW).

Haha! We've got the same consoles but I have a very old GBA & a DS, though, before I got into PC gaming.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

Here's some new gameplay footage of FFXV:

Sadly I never got into those franchises. I've tried the, but I can't seem to get engrossed into the story or mechanics

Here's some new gameplay footage of FFXV:

Seriously, why can't they make it multi-platform and include PC on the list? I can't even begin to imagine what that game would look like if it's using a discrete graphics card. I know their reason why they don't want that to make it in the PC platform due to the fact that sales wouldn't be that great because most westerners prefer FPS rather than RPG, but still, they could take a risk just like what the creators of Dark Souls did in the PC and put this on Steam, too.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

Seriously, why can't they make it multi-platform and include PC on the list? I can't even begin to imagine what that game would look like if it's using a discrete graphics card. I know their reason why they don't want that to make it in the PC platform due to the fact that sales wouldn't be that great because most westerners prefer FPS rather than RPG, but still, they could take a risk just like what the creators of Dark Souls did in the PC and put this on Steam, too.

Both it and Kingdom Hearts 3 will be using DirectX 11 to run. This is a PC thing. It'd be insanely easy to put on PC because of this. Just change the controls and add an option to change the input. That's it.

Nomura mentioned the DX11 thing in an interview, btw. Square Enix portion of E3.

† Christian Member †

Both it and Kingdom Hearts 3 will be using DirectX 11 to run. This is a PC thing. It'd be insanely easy to put on PC because of this. Just change the controls and add an option to change the input. That's it.

Nomura mentioned the DX11 thing in an interview, btw. Square Enix portion of E3.

Hope they'll announce that it will be coming to the PC platform next. Can't wait for it.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

when i see noctis and the blonde guy i think about zack and cloud. 

and angeal on the guy with a big sword.

Haha... me, too.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

Sold me.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

YES. I'm like oh geez another Cloud-lookalike.