Wait or switch?

Hey guys,

So im in the market for a new phone, I currently have a iPhone 4s and its not to my liking anymore.

Now i saw today the IOS 7 reveal and i wanted to get some other people opinions.

If i switch to android i would get the HTC hands down but should i get it at all or wait for all the new IOS 7 features?

Im really 50/50 on this and if anybody could help me make a decision, that would be awesome!

thanks  

I'd say wait, when IOS7 is released, see if you like it.

I recently switched from an iPhone 4 to the HTC One and I'm loving it, and I don't plan on looking back.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

ok, sounds like a good idea,

how did you transfer all your media from your iphone?

iOS 7 looks like it will add some features that android had for a while. I suggest waiting. I saw a Dev say that iOS 7 felt really slow but it's still in early beta

As ios7 still early beta,it would took awhile before it will be release to general consumer. If you really need the phone now,i would recommend u to get an android phone.But if time is not your problem,then u could wait for ios7 release before making your decision.

You could wait until September/October or get all those iOS 7 features on the HTC One now...