Six year old JRPG beats AC Unity in sales

ENPziAh.png

source: http://www.reddit.com/tb/2m9zpd

another source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/12/valkyria-chronicles-tops-steam-charts

It also had overwhelmingly positive reviews on steam. So for people who wanted AC Unity and now see that it sucks maybe you can spend your money on this game instead. Surprise ubisoft people don't like it when you release crappy PC ports.

I believe TopWargamer posted this one a few days ago, if not someone else.

Definitely interesting though, shows how shit Ubisoft are.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I mean...how and why does crap like this get into the news section?

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

I mean...how and why does crap like this get into the news section?

Same reason console sale gets into news section.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Same reason console sale gets into news section.

I don't understand how this is a valid comparison, being a brand new AAA title doesn't mean you're going to be a bestseller. As long as there's an audience interested in your product, anything can sell like hotcakes.

How about instead of these stupid clickbait articles we instead focus on criticizing Ubisoft and their games constructively? There's a point where all the memes and dissing gets simply obnoxious and pointless.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

I don't understand how this is a valid comparison, being a brand new AAA title doesn't mean you're going to be a bestseller. As long as there's an audience interested in your product, anything can sell like hotcakes.

How about instead of these stupid clickbait articles we instead focus on criticizing Ubisoft and their games constructively? There's a point where all the memes and dissing gets simply obnoxious and pointless.

Being a brand new AAA title from Ubisoft means you suck.

This kind of news is just confirming that at least PC gamers on Steam are smart enough to not buy new Ubisoft titles...at least not as much as an old(but good) game's PC port.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Good. Valkyria chronicles is a great game, and apparently AC Unity is not.

Ubisoft better wake up soon or they are fucked.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

Jesus fucking christ, guys, there's already a topic about this, go post there.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/250848-six-year-old-jrpg-beats-assassins-creed-unity-in-steam-charts/?hl=jrpg

Stop posting here and filling up the news board with duplicate news topics.

Also, like I said in the other topic, it's an unfair comparison. You're taking all of Valk's sales because it's only available on Steam and comparing it to only a portion of Unity's sales because it's available elsewhere.

Also, if Unity was exclusively PC like this current release of Valk, I'm sure you'd see that Unity would have more sales.

If you're going to shit on Ubisoft, feel free, I don't care, but at least make sure that what you're all bitching about is at least logical, stop making non-issues when there's other things that are perfectly more valid.

Jesus fucking christ, guys, there's already a topic about this, go post there.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/250848-six-year-old-jrpg-beats-assassins-creed-unity-in-steam-charts/?hl=jrpg

Stop posting here and filling up the news board with duplicate news topics.

Also, like I said in the other topic, it's an unfair comparison. You're taking all of Valk's sales because it's only available on Steam and comparing it to only a portion of Unity's sales because it's available elsewhere.

Also, if Unity was exclusively PC like this current release of Valk, I'm sure you'd see that Unity would have more sales.

If you're going to shit on Ubisoft, feel free, I don't care, but at least make sure that what you're all bitching about is at least logical, stop making non-issues when there's other things that are perfectly more valid.

Exactly.