Okay Google Activation Phrase

I'm sure everyone here knows about the ability to use the Okay Google phrase to start up Google Now's voice command feature. It's a nice feature and when I'm at home I use it occasionally. The MotoX has a similar feature but it can use any phrase you like.

Anyone know if there's a way to get this MotoX feature onto other phones? I presume it'll need root but my device is rooted so that isn't an issue

Get Nova Launcher,Install Google app ,go to settings on Nova launcher enable google now thing. 

Edited by Levent

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Get Nova Launcher,Install Google app ,go to settings on Nova launcher enable google now thing.

He meant the customizable thing, not the voice activation itself.

And sorry, but I dunno if you can (but I suppose you can)

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

I already have Google Now working fine with the Google Now Launcher. I want to be able to use a different phrase like you can on the MotoX

I already have Google Now working fine with the Google Now Launcher. I want to be able to use a different phrase like you can on the MotoX

That isn't possible from the Google now app at all I don't think

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

No because the Moto X has special hardware to do the voice detection.

"Rawr XD"

No because the Moto X has special hardware to do the voice detection.

What fancy hardware could it have? This seems completely software related. Just change the phrase from Okay Google to something else. The MotoX (if I recall) has special hardware which means it doesn't suffer from significant battery loss despite being able to listen even when the screen is off.

That isn't possible from the Google now app at all I don't think

It isn't. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of an app (requiring root or not) that would allow me to change the passphrase for Google Now, like you can for the MotoX.

It isn't. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of an app (requiring root or not) that would allow me to change the passphrase for Google Now, like you can for the MotoX.

Look into this app called Commandr for Google Now, it may have something similar

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8