PETA does... Minecraft Server?

ImBleu

So this is different. I guess.

PETA's hard-working employees have made a Minecraft Server showcasing their Headquarters, Some abandoned circuses, farms and abandoned slaughterhouses. It even has a cool new texture pack!

My comment for this entire thing is:

What in the fuck.

Animal-loving Minecraft builders, your wish has been granted! PETA has launched an animal utopia on the popular Minecraft system.

True to PETA’s mission—and unlike on other Minecraft servers—no animals, not even digital ones, can be harmed on our dedicated Minecraft server! Visitors to PETA’s custom-made digital island can explore vast expanses of landscapes where the animals of Minecraft roam free. They can also visit extensive vegetable and flower gardens, walk through a fantastic re-creation of PETA’s HQ, and discover an abandoned and decaying slaughterhouse.

PETA’s Minecraft utopia is now live to the public. To celebrate the launch, we’ll have a series of “build-off” competitions and a pro-animal rally today, Saturday, November 15th.

How to Join PETA’s Minecraft Utopia

1. To join, you need to be using a Minecraft version between 1.7.2 and 1.7.10. If you have version 1.8 of Minecraft, select “Edit Profile” in the Minecraft launcher. In the “Version Selection” dropdown, choose “release 1.7.10.” Then hit “Save Profile.”
  2. Download the PETAcraft resource pack. To experience the event properly, you should use the MCPatcher program  to view the full visual features of the PETAcraft resource pack.
  3. Log in to the PETA server. The server address, which you enter after selecting “Multiplayer” and then “Add Server,” is peta.hyperscalemc.com.
  4. Explore the PETA island!

Want to read the full article / look at the pictures?

http://www.peta.org/blog/peta-coming-minecraft/?utm_source=PETA%20Facebook&utm_medium=Promo&utm_campaign=1114%20PETA%20Is%20Coming%20to%20Minecraft%20Post

However, from reading some Facebook comments, it's alleged that PETA's minecraft server has been getting DDoSed [citation needed].

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Edit:my bad

LOL @ like to dislike ratio

I'm going on

System: Thinkpad T460

One does not know what to say. :huh:

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I'm going on that!

EDIT: Yep, it's already down!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

System: Thinkpad T460

That's..... Lol.

Someone should make a mod that makes it possible to kill animals either way. If it's possible in though :P I would'we joined it just to kill all them animals.

Im pretty sure 1 guy/girl will find out some way to kill the animals or at least torture them

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Why not eat rotten meat and see how they react.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Why not eat rotten meat and see how they react.

i wonder if you cant kill a zombie pigman

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]