Project PS2

Jack.EXE

Yes sire I was referring to the case, I actually own one a slim PS2 it's a great console, now you shall excuse me sir I'll be watching the IT show and kuroko no basuke quietly.

Sire? xD That was a tad random xD I still got my launch PS2 so it is very fat.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Sire? xD That was a tad random xD I still got my launch PS2 so it is very fat.

I ment *sir .

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

• 2 months later...

this project still alive?

That's what I'm wondering too. I was really excited to see it finish.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

• 1 month later...

That's what I'm wondering too. I was really excited to see it finish.

Or is he the safe guy...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I was looking to build my next server in a ps2, the maths all checks out, but it looks to be a tight squeeze :D  

Aim high, hit low. - Oliver Guy (Me)

If you can't make it good, at least make it look good. - Bill Gates

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

Okay, sorry for not updating this thread, I came upon an issue.

a Mini ITX motherboard is simply too long to fit, but fear not! I will be designing an extension to the case!

will update when I have time to continue.

Okay, sorry for not updating this thread, I came upon an issue.

a Mini ITX motherboard is simply too long to fit, but fear not! I will be designing an extension to the case!

will update when I have time to continue.

Good, I thought this was dead xD, good to know you're working on it.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

• 4 years later...

Well, it's been 4 years since the last update and @The_Arepa over here revived this thread, so I have to ask.  How did it go?

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|