my cpu is reducing to 1.33 ghz while playing games

maddogl
Go to solution Solved by cesrai,

it is not warm at all 

Maybe try to reinstall your drivers.

my cpu keeps down clocking while playing games, i am using the amd fx-6300 (no oc) hyper 212 evo, gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4 and an evga 650g psu the cpu temp is around 30 degrees so it is not thermal throttling. it has halved my fps in games so it is not the easiest to deal with.

any help would be greatly appreciated 

hw monitor screen shot: http://prntscr.com/56lqgf

main rig: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/GFvH7P

next upgrades. h440 . 8320.  possible liquid cooling AIO

Check and see if you have windows power saver on this can sometime cause this set it to high performance.  Control panel > Hardware and sound > Power option > Show additional plans 

Check and see if you have windows power saver on this can sometime cause this set it to high performance.  Control panel > Hardware and sound > Power option > Show additional plans 

i have changed it to high performance and there has been no changes

What program are you using?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

i only have payday 2, steam, skype and hardware monitor open

Try real temp and other programs.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Remove side panel and check if problem persists.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

@tmcclelland455 said that AMD is know for their faulty sensors so maybe your temp is higher, try to see how hot is the PC from the air that fans are blocking or open the side panel and put your hand near the heat sink see if it's hot.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Remove side panel and check if problem persists.

@tmcclelland455 said that AMD is know for their faulty sensors so maybe your temp is higher, try to see how hot is the PC from the air that fans are blocking or open the side panel and put your hand near the heat sink see if it's hot.

it is not warm at all 

it is not warm at all 

Maybe try to reinstall your drivers.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Maybe you should try clearing your CMOS. You may have inadvertently changed some kind of power saving setting. Also, if the heatsink doesn't feel warm, thermal paste may be applied incorrectly. Does the fan ramp up?

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Happy it worked for you :D :D .

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ