What is the worst spam mail/call/text etc. ?

Jitar

Someone from "Microsoft" called me telling me that my computer was sending error files to them. The 1st time I said, I do not have internet or computer. They called again with the exact same message, and I said that I owned a Mac. OH THE CRINGE...
What's the worst spam you've ever gotten?

Cpu:3570K @ 4.2GHZ|Motherboard:AsRock Extreme 4|RAM Kingston:HyperX Genesis 8GB| GPU:MSI Lightning 680 2GB |Case:Thermaltake Element V (Nvidia Edition) |Storage:Muskin Enhanced Chronos 120GB,Seagate 2TB|PSU:Rosewill 1000W modular (RBR1000) |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH-U12P SE2

I get the same phone call every week or so, "West Jet calling"... "YOU WON A FREE CRUI" ...click. I only answer because the number is so similar to my own. And I don't remember it every time haha. God is it annoying, 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I got 1 Million Dollars and I need your help.....send them to you and then you go to western union....you have to pay 700 in advanced....bla bla

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Not sure since they only get about this far.

"Hello. Would you be interested i*CLICK*"

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The worst spam that I've ever received is this:
post-14986-0-49212200-1416018132.jpg
:P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

What you need to do is put the phone up to your speakers and play Rick Astley "Never Gonna Give You Up"

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I get the same phone call every week or so, "West Jet calling"... "YOU WON A FREE CRUI" ...click. I only answer because the number is so similar to my own. And I don't remember it every time haha. God is it annoying, 

LOL, hmm what should I say next time.

nice signature

Cpu:3570K @ 4.2GHZ|Motherboard:AsRock Extreme 4|RAM Kingston:HyperX Genesis 8GB| GPU:MSI Lightning 680 2GB |Case:Thermaltake Element V (Nvidia Edition) |Storage:Muskin Enhanced Chronos 120GB,Seagate 2TB|PSU:Rosewill 1000W modular (RBR1000) |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH-U12P SE2

What you need to do is put the phone up to your speakers and play Rick Astley "Never Gonna Give You Up"

Totally doing this!

I used to get texts from a bunch of difference numbers. They seemed to be a women's empowerment christian group.

After about the tenth text in less than a minute from them, I sent a ton of dick pics (not mine).

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

Once I got a bunch of calls from the IRS saying that I was wanted for tax fraud and that "If I do not step forward, they will find me and I will be arrested and blah blah blah" being that I was minor when I got these calls and the fact that they were addressing me as Sarah (my name's not Sarah.) I figured something wasn't right, so after about a three days of these calls (they called about every two hours). I finally called the number they gave me to call to step forward. When I called I had to explain that I wasn't Sarah, I don't know this Sarah person nor am I affiliated with Sarah in anyway and that they simply have the wrong number and they need to stop calling me. Worse part? They didn't believe me. They continued to call for another couple days until one day the calls just stopped. It was really weird. Maybe they finally got Sarah's number right? Who knows?

Whenever I have this happen to me, I just fuck with the guy on the other line. Ill do the most stupid shit.

Uhh, I dont get calls anymore because I put my number on the list where solicitors cant call you. I forget what its called, but I put me, my dad & brother on it.

I used to get texts from a bunch of difference numbers. They seemed to be a women's empowerment christian group.

After about the tenth text in less than a minute from them, I sent a ton of dick pics (not mine).

haha, I got something like, that before, I got a text bomb app right, and I sent the person a million text messages of the same thing.

Either the people calling and insisting I need home construction work at 6 AM (yes, I cussed them out) or random lawyers calling and asking if I was ever in a mortal accident (if i was, I'd be dead).

Oh and Jehovah's Witnesses knocking at my door and trying to convert me. I'm gonna get a bucket of water holified at my local church and baptize the motherf&*($ at my doorstep next time they come knocking...free of charge.