Gaming PC

Go to solution Solved by MattWakey,

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor (€128.90 @ Home of Hardware DE)
Motherboard: Asus A55BM-K Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard (€41.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory (€80.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case (€37.11 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (€42.90 @ Caseking)
Total: €331.69
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-14 19:17 CET+0100

upgrade your gpu down the line

Greetings ladies and gentlemen

I came to you today to solve my existential crisis of choosing which PC to build. What I expect from my first gaming PC is for it to manage games such as LoL, WoW, Tomb Raider, Witcher 2, AC:3 maybe even GTA IV and whatever else pops up on Steam sales. I'm not looking for a gaming PC that runs Crisis 3 on Ultra settings at 60fps. No. I'm looking for a PC that will play the games on low to medium settings at a steady fps without any major hiccups.

The budget I have set out for myself is 340 euro excluding the OS and storage because I have them. What I have come up with so far is http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/fRFyQ7.

I would love for you to have a look at the build and let me know if it's any good. Also if you have of your own ideas that you think are better than the build mentioned above, please do let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Much love,

Redday.

Can you first solve font color for us that use night theme? :) (use automatic color)

i would get 8gb of ram.... or you could live with 4 for a bit and then buy another 4gb stick...

SCREW THAT GO AND WATCH LINUS'S NEW VIDEO it is holiday season buyers guide and the first option that is around 500 US $$ (like 350 euros i thhink)) is pretty good

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Can you first solve font color for us that use night theme? :) (use automatic color)

how do you use night theme?

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

how do you use night theme?

in far down left corner next to rss icon you will find change time link

CPU: Intel Pentium G3220 3.0GHz Dual-Core Processor  (€49.90 @ Caseking)
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€43.70 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: Kingston Fury Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€37.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card  (€140.90 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Case: Zalman ZM-T4 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (€23.80 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  (€38.31 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Total: €334.60
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-14 19:10 CET+0100

Steve

in far down left corner next to rss icon you will find change time link

oh wow it looks pretty nice and doesnt burn my eyes.. thanks!!

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

CPU: AMD A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor (€128.90 @ Home of Hardware DE)
Motherboard: Asus A55BM-K Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard (€41.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory (€80.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case (€37.11 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (€42.90 @ Caseking)
Total: €331.69
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-14 19:17 CET+0100

upgrade your gpu down the line

First Build:

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Black          GPU: MSI R9 270 Gaming@1050/1500         CPU: i5 4570          Motherboard: ASUS H81I Plus          PSU: Corsair CX600          RAM: 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport XT         Cooling: 230mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Intake; Corsair AF140 Rear Exuast; 2x120mm Stock Case Fans Top Exuast        Storage: WD Blue 1TB          OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit