Screw too tight.. what to do?

Werdna

so i wanted to open the back of my laptop and clean it, all the screw came out perfect except one screw in the middle. i tried every screw possible but its just so tight. what should i do? can i add some wd-40 or something?

Edit: Tried every tool not screw.

so i wanted to open the back of my laptop and clean it, all the screw came out perfect except one screw in the middle. i tried every screw possible but its just so tight. what should i do? can i add some wd-40 or something?

Edit: Tried every tool not screw.

get to the gym!

Just be sure your using the right screw for your laptop. Go to the hardware store and find a screw similar to the one you have but will fit better.

Impact driver :P

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Should i twist it open? i mean the screw is like messed up now coz i used so much pressure. will wd 40 do any harm?

the head of the screw is damaged? if you have a rubber band laying around, you can use it to help make better contact with the screwdriver and that reluctant screw.

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

Put a screwdriver in it. Push down with a moderate force, put a flathead on the side of it and turn the screw driver while pushign with the flathead. See if that will turn it.

Guys, the thermal drill, go get it!

YEA LET'S DRILL THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THAT LAPTOP