DragonWar Dragunov Laser mouse... Y/N?

Go to solution Solved by Coombzy,

I've tried this mouse and to be honest for the price it's pretty good. It's up to you whether you want to risk it though.

Hey there,

So I found this mouse for ~8USD (post conversion)...

Use is general purpose, light gaming, and photoshop... I'm coming from an ~600dpi optical mouse from A4Tech (which is almost ultimately rubbish when used in Photoshop)...

My other options are a CDR-King optical (~400dpi, crap build quality) for ~5USD, an Elephant mouse (~700dpi) for around the same price, and my current mouse...

Thoughts?

This is one review/overview that I watched:

Thanks,

-Hermit

Maybe

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I've tried this mouse and to be honest for the price it's pretty good. It's up to you whether you want to risk it though.

How was it? Anything I should know beforehand?

How was it? Anything I should know beforehand?

My thoughts are pretty much like the review you posted it's a good mouse for the price not too much wrong with it.

My thoughts are pretty much like the review you posted it's a good mouse for the price not too much wrong with it.

I see... I'll grab it on the way home tomorrow and maybe post an unboxing and a quick and dirty review here...

Hey there,

So I found this mouse for ~8USD (post conversion)...

Use is general purpose, light gaming, and photoshop... I'm coming from an ~600dpi optical mouse from A4Tech (which is almost ultimately rubbish when used in Photoshop)...

My other options are a CDR-King optical (~400dpi, crap build quality) for ~5USD, an Elephant mouse (~700dpi) for around the same price, and my current mouse...

Thoughts?

This is one review/overview that I watched:

Thanks,

-Hermit

Don't .I have 2 friends buying it and less than a year they all wear out mostly in the left and right click became so mushy depends on your use, they don't use a good component inside and bad finishing at the outside make them easy to wear out less than a year, oh yea the mousepad is sucks too got peel of pretty fast.. on the the otherside US$8 isn't that much so you can try and give your own opinion cheers m8

Don't .I have 2 friends buying it and less than a year they all wear out mostly in the left and right click became so mushy depends on your use, they don't use a good component inside and bad finishing at the outside make them easy to wear out less than a year, oh yea the mousepad is sucks too got peel of pretty fast.. on the the otherside US$8 isn't that much so you can try and give your own opinion cheers m8

Less than a year? I've had my share of bad mice and they last for more than four at best...

I'm looking for something cheap since I don't exactly have too much money to throw around (anything beyond 10USD is out of budget)... This looked like the best at this price point...

Less than a year? I've had my share of bad mice and they last for more than four at best...

I'm looking for something cheap since I don't exactly have too much money to throw around (anything beyond 10USD is out of budget)... This looked like the best at this price point...

I would get it because the worst that can happen is even if it wears out in about a year I'm sure you can save up like ten bucks in a year so u pails go for it and try it out who knows maybe with your use it could last a long time

UPDATE: Bought it... Will post unboxing and a quick and dirty review when net becomes stable... (my ISP is screwing with me)