Mac Pro Tower Case.

CJHGunner

I plan on doing a build and while looking for a cases I came to the decision I wanted to use one of the old Mac Pro cases. I have always liked the looks of them but as my main use for my desktop is gaming I prefer the compatibility of Windows I never brought the Mac. Are there any cases that attempt to mirror the design or where I could find a Mac Pro or case for a cheap price? I am from the UK so preferably links or shops within the UK would be preferable.

I5 4690k, EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB, 16GB Corsair Vengence (Blue), Seagate 3TB & Western Digital 500GB HDD's, San Disk Ultra II 120GB SSD, Novatech Gold Series 850w PSU

the bit fenix prodigy is like a mini version

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You will have to drill into the case a lot if you plan to fit a normal motherboard in there.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

If you plan on modding it, check the thread in my signature. I will be ordering the plates I need this week. Expect it to be here next week :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

There is a decent amount of PC builds using a modified Mac Pro Case if you mean the G5 case. But beware, the modifications seem to involve a lot of drilling and cutting.

An alternative tha comes close to the material, color and look is the Lian-Li PC-V1000 which will cost you around 200$. A similar amount to what you pay for a well maintained G5.

Yeah I am well prepared to mod it I have worked on a couple of them before. I just enjoy the aesthetic of the case which is why I was looking for cases with a similar style and why I am willing to put in the work. Luka cheers I will give the post a look. Also Stuka that Lian-Li PC-V1000 is not a bad shout plus it gives me more mounting options for cooling so I might well use that.

I5 4690k, EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB, 16GB Corsair Vengence (Blue), Seagate 3TB & Western Digital 500GB HDD's, San Disk Ultra II 120GB SSD, Novatech Gold Series 850w PSU