TotalBiscuit talks about problems with Assassins Creed: Unity on PC

ObscureMammal

But I thought he said it was good.

Oh wait... that was CoD, AW.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

How many people actually call it ew-bi-soft?

He was a little too easy on this game.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Minimum requirements: 

-four GTX 1090s (yes, octa-SLI) 

-Dual true octacore CPUs at 5.6ghz+ 

-128gb Ram 

-1tb ssd space 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Minimum requirements: 

-four GTX 1090s (yes, octa-SLI) 

-Dual true octacore CPUs at 5.6ghz+ 

-128gb Ram 

-1tb ssd space 

You must be mistaken. That's the requirements for Watch Dogs. AC:U is much much more demanding.

I use to be able to imput a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Best quote ever.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

So this is the year when.... EA has better games, CoD improved (and properly optimised) since its last release.... Ubisoft is the only one taking the spotlight this time, I wonder when they're gonna finished digging their crater.

So this is the year when.... EA has better games, CoD improved (and properly optimised) since its last release.... Ubisoft is the only one taking the spotlight this time, I wonder when they're gonna finished digging their crater.

They better finish up quickly lest they get caught in the earths core and get crushed under the weight of the entire gaming community taking a shit on them. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

They better finish up quickly lest they get caught in the earths core and get crushed under the weight of the entire gaming community taking a shit on them.

Well, to be fair, everyone's already building tubes and redirecting sewers to flow directly above their heads and straight into their offices. Even their financial side is going skydiving

http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/assassins-creed-unity-launch-bugs-bring-stocks-down/ by a whole 9.12% to $3.29.

According to experts predictions, they may or may not take a swim in lava as their vacations or... okay, sorry, I'm being too harsh, but I'm expecting this week's WAN show to have a segment about Ubisoft's Greed - Unoptimised (Across All Platforms)

It's like freaky friday in the game world. 

I guess you could pretend it's the Animus that's crashing--makes it more immersive.

You must be mistaken. That's the requirements for Watch Dogs. AC:U is much much more demanding.

No, Watch_Dogs requires a 142GB/s connection for updates.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I guess you could pretend it's the Animus that's crashing--makes it more immersive.

What do you mean pretend? 

Check out the official changelog. Crashes and lower framerates were added due to latency caused between brain-Animus communication. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

What do you mean pretend? 

Check out the official changelog. Crashes and lower framerates were added due to latency caused between brain-Animus communication.

You got the changelog? What did Abstergo say? Did they have any ETA on fixing the latency issue? I hope they can fix this software-wise else the mass-produced Animus (Helix?) is going to be one costly failure.

You got the changelog? What did Abstergo say? Did they have any ETA on fixing the latency issue? I hope they can fix this software-wise else the mass-produced Animus (Helix?) is going to be one costly failure.

Abstergo should buy a bigger GPU.

I still remember what ubisoft said a few years ago to justify this "Pc gamers upgrade their systems everytime so there is really no need to optimize it like we do it on consoles" something along those lines.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).