Cyberwarefare "Attacking the Trust Relationship That Makes the Internet Function"

HRM

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/11/12/stuxnet/#respond

This story is extremely well reported by reputable journalist written in a way that someone like myself, who like most LTT forum users, considers themselves somewhat knowledgeable in the tech industry can follow along and understand about a very complicated subject.  It's paints a picture of current affairs in the cyberwarfare going on throughout the globe and it's not scary to look at but thinking about what implications could arise from these type of attacks are scary.   I know it is a little long but it's worth the read, the amount of interest and knowledge I gained about a subject I knew very little to none about is amazing.

Edit: This is also a very important subject that is limited to only the people capable of understanding it.

Corsair 350D + AF Quiet Edition | Asus VI Gene ROG | 4770K OC 4.6ghz | H100i + SP Quiet Edition | 16gb DDR3 1866 Dominator Platinum | EVGA GTX 780 Ti OC | Corsair AX860 | 840 Evo SSD x2, WD Scorpio Black | Asus VG248QE + G-Sync | Ducky Shine 3 | DeathAdder 2013