[SOLVED] Help me decide! NZXT H440 vs. Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

@Faceman I got the case and the watercooler, but now the problem is that the Fans are all running on a way too high RPM and I've no idea how to enter my bios cause it boots too fast, could you help me with this issue?

(Everything is installed in the new case already)

Start hitting DEL while the computer boots up. Just hit it as fast as possible while it's going through POST.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Start hitting DEL while the computer boots up. Just hit it as fast as possible while it's going through POST.

Even with an ASUS Sabertooth Z77?

EDIT: Tried as fast as possible, but yet it didnt enter the BIOS, but just booted. :(

EDIT2: Is there any other ways to adjust your fanspeed besides your BIOS?

Edited by Apoloxy

Even with an ASUS Sabertooth Z77?

EDIT: Tried as fast as possible, but yet it didnt enter the BIOS, but just booted. :(

Try F2?

Maybe try a different USB spot for your keyboard.  It could be that your computer isn't registering your keyboard fast enough, I know on my computer sometimes my keyboard doesn't light up in time.  I changed USB slots and now it lights up immediately upon pushing the power button.

There is also a thing that should come with your motherboard, its like a direct to BIOS boot.  It would have come with your drivers.

You could even hit the DirectKey button on your motherboard.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Try F2?

Maybe try a different USB spot for your keyboard.  It could be that your computer isn't registering your keyboard fast enough, I know on my computer sometimes my keyboard doesn't light up in time.  I changed USB slots and now it lights up immediately upon pushing the power button.

There is also a thing that should come with your motherboard, its like a direct to BIOS boot.  It would have come with your drivers.

You could even hit the DirectKey button on your motherboard.

I tried the Direct Boot button, but it doesn't seem to be working and I've no idea why...

and I shall try another usb slot and pressing f2.

EDIT: Tried multiple times, diffrent usb slot...no succes.

EDIT2: Going to bed, i'm quite tired of swapping all my components to this case, I hope I'll get it figured out tomorrow...

Edited by Apoloxy

I tried the Direct Boot button, but it doesn't seem to be working and I've no idea why...

and I shall try another usb slot and pressing f2.

EDIT: Tried multiple times, diffrent usb slot...no succes.

EDIT2: Going to bed, i'm quite tired of swapping all my components to this case, I hope I'll get it figured out tomorrow...

Do you have a folder where you put all of your programs that came with your motherboard?  There should be one that you double click, it shuts down your computer and returns you to the BIOS.  Once in BIOS, first thing you should do is change POST time to like 5 seconds or longer.

Also, can't you change your fan speed through Fan Xpert?  This is the simplest way to control fans and doesn't need to be done in the BIOS.

Do you have a folder where you put all of your programs that came with your motherboard?  There should be one that you double click, it shuts down your computer and returns you to the BIOS.  Once in BIOS, first thing you should do is change POST time to like 5 seconds or longer.

Also, can't you change your fan speed through Fan Xpert?  This is the simplest way to control fans and doesn't need to be done in the BIOS.

It's called ASUS Boot Setting, but it says my BIOS is outdated...but yeah, how can I update it when I can't even acces it? And the Fan Xpert, not supported by my "system"  while it says it's support for a Z77 Chipset (which is the Sabertooth Z77, obviously...so I find this very odd and bad of ASUS)

Tried the BIOS button on the back of my computer and it turned blue, but nothing happened...?

EDIT: Succes, I got into my BIOS by spamming DEL and F2, set all my fans to silent mode and miminum 300 RMP...But still its rather loud and high on RMPs...I'm new to this stuff so I've no clue how to adjust it better or anything.  :unsure:

It's called ASUS Boot Setting, but it says my BIOS is outdated...but yeah, how can I update it when I can't even acces it? And the Fan Xpert, not supported by my "system"  while it says it's support for a Z77 Chipset (which is the Sabertooth Z77, obviously...so I find this very odd and bad of ASUS)

Tried the BIOS button on the back of my computer and it turned blue, but nothing happened...?

EDIT: Succes, I got into my BIOS by spamming DEL and F2, set all my fans to silent mode and miminum 300 RMP...But still its rather loud and high on RMPs...I'm new to this stuff so I've no clue how to adjust it better or anything.  :unsure:

Hmm, I would try updating your BIOS.  Thats really weird how Fan Xpert isn't working for you, your system definitely supports it.

Is this your motherboard?

http://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_Z77/HelpDesk_Download/

Hmm, I would try updating your BIOS.  Thats really weird how Fan Xpert isn't working for you, your system definitely supports it.

Is this your motherboard?

http://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_Z77/HelpDesk_Download/

Correct, I'll update it maybe sunday. I've moved the case underneath my desk so it's less noisy.

But so far i'm really happy about the temperatures it has.

Oh btw, the LED of the Power button in front of the case isn't working properly, like it flashing and flickering all the time...maybe cause I did the + and - in the wrong order?