Ubisoft Cinematic Experience Next Gen Level!

uhMayzedHD

Is Ubisoft trying to compete with EA for being the worst company of the year?! This is why you should delay your game don't release it to the public tell you know it Grade A material! OMG they best don't fuck up my Far Cry game! 

This only happens on console. Pc master race.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

OMG they best don't fuck up my Far Cry game! 

Expect it. Embrace it. It will hurt far less when it happens.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

This is not new :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

This only happens on console. Pc master race.

It's on PC too.

Not as bad, but still bad.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It's on PC too.

Not as bad, but still bad.

I don't have the best pc out there, but for me, it's pretty stable in terms of fps.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I don't have the best pc out there, but for me, it's pretty stable in terms of fps.

I feel sorry for you.

from what I've heard it's still VERY subpar.

Is Ubisoft trying to compete with EA for being the worst company of the year?! This is why you should delay your game don't release it to the public tell you know it Grade A material! OMG they best don't fuck up my Far Cry game! 

Thanks for posting but.......You could have added this post to the NUMBER of threads already made on this.

Far too many threads already exist on this forum about this, yet people make new threads instead of adding to existing ones.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

But I have 15fps .. how's that stable? on 1280x720 ? Low...

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

But I have 15fps .. how's that stable? on 1280x720 ? Low...

You have a 560ti, that's why, take all the filters out, and put everything on medium, maybe somethings on low.

I feel sorry for you.

from what I've heard it's still VERY subpar.

Well, you've heard stuff. I have played the game