Thank You Linus Tech Tips Forum Members

Daniel91

Earlier today I posted a friend's first buld, He was a very closed person and didn't have very much self confidance, I got him to become intrested into PC gaming and PC building,I asked the members of the forum to help give him encuragement and see how he did at building his very own PC other from my opinion. You guy helped me to encurage him thank you so much I hope now he can try to open up and make friends,

Being his only friend I sincerely thank you guys down from my heart,

Our pleasure, we're a friendly community so most of us are more than willing to provide assistance and encouragement wherever possible.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Earlier today I posted a friend's first buld, He was a very closed person and didn't have very much self confidance, I got him to become intrested into PC gaming and PC building,I asked the members of the forum to help give him encuragement and see how he did at building his very own PC other from my opinion. You guy helped me to encurage him thank you so much I hope now he can try to open up and make friends,

Being his only friend I sincerely thank you guys down from my heart,

No worries mate! I can honestly say, as a member of this forum for 1.7 years, this community is a pretty damn good one!

We just try to help out where we can and try our best to be friendly. He'd be quite welcome to join. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

No worries mate! I can honestly say, as a member of this forum for 1.7 years, this community is a pretty damn good one!

We just try to help out where we can and try our best to be friendly. He'd be quite welcome to join. :)

He is joined but I'm not sure if he'll post just yet

He has joined, but I'm not sure if he'll post just yet.

Ah okay. What's his username?

Ah okay. What's his username?

"aarronhew" he's offline at the moment I think

"aarronhew" he's offline at the moment I think

No worries! I'll still add him. :);)

@Daniel91, can you link his profile? Nothing is coming up when I search the members.

Nice OP, at least your friend has us now to help if needed.

He's more than welcome here. The vast majority of us are very friendly (: 

You sure about that?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I love this forum. Its a great way to help and fill up my spare time

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro