gtx 760 power connection

sparky880
Go to solution Solved by itsmyjobtoknow,

I do have 4 cables for my power supply that are all for vga, so I can use 2 vga cables? I don't want to put too much power too it or blow it up is all

Yes

Edit: If my gtx 980 ever blew up because I ran two power cable to it (which I am) I would be the first to let you know  :P

Ive been up pretty late trying to connect my 750w g2 evga supernova to my gtx 760 4gb gddr5 superclocked and long story short I'm either dumb or I need an adapter, it requires a 2by4pin or 8 in total and a 2by3pin 6 in total side by side, can I connect 2 vga power supply cables to it ? It has an adapter that is a 2by4ping or 8 pin connection into the graphic card with two 6 pin connectors

You don't need an adapter....

The PSU comes 4 PCI-E power cable...just make sure you not plugging in the wrong side of it...

If i am not mistaken, one side of the cables should have a label to tell you to plug it into the PSU.

I do have 4 cables for my power supply that are all for vga, so I can use 2 vga cables? I don't want to put too much power too it or blow it up is all

Yes

Edit: If my gtx 980 ever blew up because I ran two power cable to it (which I am) I would be the first to let you know  :P