Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Reaction

Just want to know your thoughts on the new call of duty game in my opinion the exo suit is fun but the game needs a lot of balancing and fixes and I wouldn't really say its worth coughing up the $65 (CAD) to buy the game. BUT thats just me would love to hear what you think.

Titanfall DLC has gotten pretty pricey recently.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

It's fun. 

AW introduced many new mechanics that made the game more interesting, but it still expresses the same "Call of Duty" feel thanks to the same IW engine. 

It is by far the best looking call of duty game, but I'll let you be the judge of AW being the best CoD ever made. 

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

COD is made primarily for Consoles, which most people know, The PC version has fuck all people playing it. Always happens within weeks of it launching.

Steer Clear of PC version unless you actually have mates to play with.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

dunno from what gameplay ive seen its changed a lot whether people like that or not. Id only buy it on a sale, just too expensive for me.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I think the SP was pretty darn good, so good that I had to finish it twice and get all the achievements. The multiplayer is a big step up from that last piece of shit (Ghosts), but it definitely needs some working on, like limit the jumping and dashing and fixing the damn lag.

I have been enjoying it. Bang bang bouncy bouncy... Good!

I have been playing HC S&D mostly and it can get very exciting jumping about like pogosticks on a rampage trying to kill the last enemy with a nerfgun whilst getting jerked about like a puppet on the laggy hand of a god. OK I exaggerate a bit, the lag is sometimes bad but by far not the worst I have had as its normally ok and there are some balance issues but again not uncommon for any new game. so well... its pretty decent so far.

I have not yet played through the SP maybe over the weekend.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Looks good, waiting for the price to fall.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

It has the potential to be one of the better CoD's multiplayer wise based on mechanics/design/map variety, but way too buggy/laggy to enjoy fully on PC at the moment. There are times where I will round a corner and put 2/3 bullets into someone, the game stutters for half a second, and I'm watching my own killcam. The AR's outclass every other gun that I've tested so far and the Exo abilities seem somewhat useless to me (with the exception of Exo Hover). Its a shame that they aren't planning on using dedicated servers. 

i7-4790 | GA-Z97X | EVGA GTX 760 | Corsair 450D | Corsair TX750 | Corsair H100i | Corsair K70 w/ Reds & Logitech G710+ | Logitech G303

It's fun. 

AW introduced many new mechanics that made the game more interesting, but it still expresses the same "Call of Duty" feel thanks to the same IW engine. 

It is by far the best looking call of duty game, but I'll let you be the judge of AW being the best CoD ever made. 

My favorite was black ops 2

CoD to me has always been like the action flicks along the lines of Transformers and Pacific Rim, just sit back, stop caring and go for a fun ride.

It's never really been worth the $80-$90 AUD price tag it comes with in stores and we get shafted by the Aussie tax on Steam so I won't be getting it for a long while, but from what I've seen in regards to the movement have really got me a little excited, as after playing Battlefield 4 for a year or so(?) I've really wanted a better way to control my character, because nothing is more frustrating than seeing a jeep coming at you and not being able to jump or roll out of the way, only a half-arsed sprint.

Never really cared for multiplayer though, I suck and after playing Battlefield so much there are things I like in that game that aren't in CoD and the things I hate aren't any better in CoD or any other FPS so I don't bother.

All in all, dumb and mindless action, expect nothing less.

Its quite fun in a team with friends tbh, reminds me of Unreal Tournament.  I have only ever enjoyed MW2 previously and BLOPS 1

It's aite, though right now multiplayer suffers a bit from lack of dedicated servers and some weird mouse acceleration, thing is fine in Spacey-player but I can't seem to aim very well in MP.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I haven't really delved into the multiplayer, but the campaign has been a lot of fun so far. Entertaining stupid shooty fun.

This is the first Call of Duty game in a while I've been actually interested in finishing, and I've played them all.