Driver Installation Failure

Avcn42

I uninstalled 344.60, downloaded 344.65, and it fails after it loads for just a bit on those ads. Now not even the previous driver installs correctly, same thing happens. Suggestions? I uninstalled with DDU

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

What are you using to install these drivers? GeForce Experience? If so, then try installing the beta drivers. I've found in my experiences that sometimes they work better than the non-beta ones.

i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz, 16GB DDR3 @1866MHz, MSI Gaming X 8G GTX 1080@2060MHz, 500GB SSD, 2TB Raid 0 HDD, 240GB Raid 0 SSD, EVGA SuperNOVA 850W PSU, Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

Can anyone help? Now I can't install any drivers...

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Instead of trying to re-install a driver that already exists... how about you try rolling back to the old driver?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

Instead of trying to re-install a driver that already exists... how about you try rolling back to the old driver?

If by that you mean trying to install the driver I was using without problems before, tried that already, but now no driver works, it seems

If by that you mean trying to install the driver I was using without problems before, tried that already, but now no driver works, it seems

I did not. I meant, going into the device manager, swapping over to drivers... and clicking the roll back button, which swaps the active driver to the last working one. Anyway, good to hear, make sure to mark the issues as solved please.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

I did not. I meant, going into the device manager, swapping over to drivers... and clicking the roll back button, which swaps the active driver to the last working one. Anyway, good to hear, make sure to mark the issues as solved please.

Did not work, thanks for trying though

Someone please, help...now my screen is black and white and at 640x480...I don't want to format my pc, so if anyone has a solution, please share. If it helps, when I didn't have a driver installed before, it said "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" on MSI Afterburner. Now, nothing is shown there.