Instagram Latest Update: Discovery and Caption Editing

How many grams is an instagram?

tumblr_inline_neu8dmVBEf1qm4rc3.png'

Instagram announced that with it's latest update it has finally decided to add the caption editing feature where you can go back & edit your typos at last! or change your titles if that's what you want..You’ll find a new “Edit” option in the menu beneath your image & you just Tap it to edit your caption.

In addition there are  updates to Explore, the Explore icon at the bottom of your screen has changed to a magnifying glass

Today, we’re pleased to announce a bundle of updates and improvements designed to help you discover more on Instagram.

In this update, we’re continuing to improve the Explore page on Instagram by making it faster to find people you want to follow. With this in mind, you’ll see that the Explore icon at the bottom of your screen has changed to a magnifying glass. When you open Explore, you’ll now see two tabs: Photos and People. The Photos tab has not changed. It contains the same scrolling grid of photos and videos you already know. The new People tab highlights interesting accounts for you to discover.

And there's the new People tab highlights interesting accounts for you to discover.

tumblr_inline_neu8e7QE5J1qm4rc3.png

Here's a quirky reply to the news feed from a  user...

ONLY TOOK YALL 4 BILLION YEARS TO FIGURE THIS ONE OUT

- therealbatmatty (user)

tumblr_inline_neu8b9lBpJ1qm4rc3.pngtumblr_inline_neu8cfrHOX1qm4rc3.png

& Final fix screen shot:

tumblr_inline_neu8czFgmt1qm4rc3.png

Get the update from these links: (Verified & secure original links)

Android 6.10 version update:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instagram.android

iOs 6.2 version Update:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/instagram/id389801252?mt=8

Cool update imo, Please do Post your thoughts/Comments & rants down belooooooooooowww

Links:

http://blog.instagram.com/post/102294612077/discovery-and-caption-editing

Details separate people.

How many grams is an Instagram? #dadjokes

Nice, now I don't have to repost my images when I make mistakes. Will update.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Instagram announced that with it's latest update it has finally decided to add the caption editing feature where you can go back & edit your typos at last! or change your titles if that's what you want..You’ll find a new “Edit” option in the menu beneath your image & you just Tap it to edit your caption.

twitter freaking needs this shit like 8 years ago...

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I really wish Instagram would develop the Windows Phone counter-part just as much as other platforms... On WP its still a "beta" and hasn't seen any updates for many months. Its really starting to lag behind feature-wise. They don't have an excuse either. They are owned by Facebook, they have all the funding in the world to develop it, they just need to stop dragging their feet.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit