Water-cooling loop build in corsair 900D

He I'm Chris Ford this is my new water-cooling build in the 900D and I think I got the loop figured out but I would like to hear everyone else's feedback on now I know I'm missing 2 fans in the picture due to the fact that I didn't put the whole computer together all I wanted done was the tubbing and yes the tubbing is Routed behind the case for a cleaner look now the tubbing in the picture is from a old water-cooling loop and Needs to be replaced with identical tubbing so the little angled cuts and the weird form will not be there with the new tubbing I would to know what you guys/girls think the 3 photos I am asking are with the side panel on than off than the last one is with everything open post-19016-0-52009700-1370774876_thumb.jpost-19016-0-43088200-1370775341_thumb.jpost-19016-0-55648700-1370775406_thumb.j

You should probably hide that res in the basement.

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

You should probably hide that res in the basement.

or get a really good looking one like a t-virus, i personally like to see the res on watercooled builds

good attempt, but bad advise on parts used.

with this build right now is why large expensive cases are wasted.

move res to higher point at least CPU level, no bubbles will flow

down to bleed the system. move pump to above mid-plate to shorten

all that long, long tube runs. small parts in a large case makes it look

like something is missing.

the dual 8-pin EPS cable runs behind the motherboard tray.

airdeano

Yeah the reservoir should be higher up. It looks odd having it so low in the case and then having longer tube runs.

Also you should be using the other inlet in that reservoir, you are currently using the fill port iirc.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Ok so to clear things up because I did not mention

I am getting a larger Reservoir and adding 2 GPUs to the loop I will also be buying a 480 radiator for the top and putting the 360 I have in the front of the case as well as getting a new pump and I will be adding new fans but it cost money that I don't have at the moment I am not letting the case size go to waste it's just these things cost a fair amount of money as anyone with water-cooling knows

good attempt, but bad advise on parts used.

with this build right now is why large expensive cases are wasted.

move res to higher point at least CPU level, no bubbles will flow

down to bleed the system. move pump to above mid-plate to shorten

all that long, long tube runs. small parts in a large case makes it look

like something is missing.

the dual 8-pin EPS cable runs behind the motherboard tray.

airdeano

I know that the 2 8pins run behind the tray I actually have a finished Product now

Does the hard drive bay fit in the botom with a 360mm rad? Also if you decide on a t-virus res frozenq is having a 15% off deal.

Actually I already ordered a red t-virus and yes a 360 radiator fits tn the bottom with the hdd cage

What so you think about these parts for the rest of the water-cooling plus modding post-19016-0-74341100-1370831623_thumb.jpost-19016-0-43889700-1370831650_thumb.j

Word of caution about the pastel. It looks really good and it hasent had many reported issues, but i question wether you will see the helex in the inverse t-virus res given that the coolent isnt very see through.

It's not the exact cooland it's just an example I will be making my own mixture