Is this psu good enought help plz!

Mdude

im looking into getting a new psu to power my sapphire r9 280x I currently have one of those really cheap 500w psu and that causes it to reboot when gaming(it says the Anti surge protection caused it to reboot) so wondering what you guys think of the aerocool Intergrator 600w 46A 12v will it be enought to power with some small room to oc really can't spend any more than around £35 any advice would be appreciated.

System:

Amd fx 4100

12gb ram

R9 280x

1tb HD & 120gb ssd

4fans

Whenever your looking at a PSU try to aim for atleast 80+ certification, if it has that and then 600W should be just fine even maybe a little over.

Whenever your looking at a PSU try to aim for atleast 80+ certification, if it has that and then 600W should be just fine even maybe a little over.

Thanks for the response

It says it has 85% efficiency (bronze sticker with 85 in it) and do you think my system rebooted because of the wattage and/or 12v rail (Had 32A)

Thanks for the response

It says it has 85% efficiency (bronze sticker with 85 in it) and do you think my system rebooted because of the wattage and/or 12v rail (Had 32A)

Can you post the brand of your PSU (a picture would also help)?

he said that in the main post

-aerocool Intergrator 600w

Thanks for the response

Anytime mate, we've all been there at some point.

The current psu(the one that reboots) is a alpine 500w 32A the one I'm looking to upgrade to is a aerocool Integrator 600w 46A

The current psu(the one that reboots) is a alpine 500w 32A the one I'm looking to upgrade to is a aerocool Integrator 600w 46A

Have you tried looking at FSP and Seasonic PSUs?

EVGA, Cooler Master, and Corsair also make good PSUs (as long as you stay in the midrange units)...

For your setup I would recommend the following.

Corsair

XFX

Cooler Master

Enermax

Either one of them should be fine, the one I've experienced the best support from is Cooler master, Corsair and Enermax not tried XFX yet.

For your setup I would recommend the following.

Corsair

XFX

Cooler Master

Enermax

Either one of them should be fine, the one I've experienced the best support from is Cooler master, Corsair and Enermax not tried XFX yet.

Something like this maybe

Cooler Master B-Series 600W 12V Single Rail Power Supply

Thanks for the replys so far do you think the above psu will be able to power my system and maybe when I upgrade my cpu to a 6300 or 8320/8350

Something like this maybe

Cooler Master B-Series 600W 12V Single Rail Power Supply

Thanks for the replys so far do you think the above psu will be able to power my system and maybe when I upgrade my cpu to a 6300 or 8320/8350

It should do it, but if your going for a high power build ( when upgrading CPU ) I would take 700W instead ;)

It should do it, but if your going for a high power build ( when upgrading CPU ) I would take 700W instead ;)

Ok thanks for helping me decide I think I'm gonna go for the cooler master then when the time comes upgrade to a 750