Does the Windforce 290 have a reference PCB?

I am looking to get either an NZXT G10 Kraken or a full loop (I have finally found a good watercooling place in Aus) but I have a Windforce 290 and I have seen other forum threads (which I don't trust as much as you guys) that say you need a reference 290.

So is the Windforce 290 a reference PCB?

I've had a look at pictures and it looks damn similar but I need to be sure

Thanks

I am looking to get either an NZXT G10 Kraken or a full loop (I have finally found a good watercooling place in Aus) but I have a Windforce 290 and I have seen other forum threads (which I don't trust as much as you guys) that say you need a reference 290.

So is the Windforce 290 a reference PCB?

I've had a look at pictures and it looks damn similar but I need to be sure

Thanks

Try looking it up here: http://www.coolingconfigurator.com (even if you don't plan to use EKWB gear, you can find some information there)

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch