How long does steam support usually take?

ThatOneGuyThatOnlyPlaysPC

Sorry if this is in the wrong section on the forum, but I just need to know if you guys have ever contacted steam support and how long did it take for them to respond? It has been almost 5 days now and I haven't gotten a response. It's getting a little annoying that they aren't responding. Any help would be appreciated!

What exactly are you seeking help with.

Different issues require varying amounts of time.

Requesting a refund for a product usually doesn't go well, it took me a few weeks to be issued a refund for a game that I didn't actually purchase.

Contacting them with general inquiries, however, in my experience, it's been 24-48 business hours.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

What exactly are you seeking help with.

Different issues require varying amounts of time.

I was stupid enough to click a link and this guy stole all of my cs go skins. So i'm trying to get them back; they include my ak47 redline, m4a4 desert strike and g18 water elemental ( I got those last two from a really good friend and I really want them back)

I was stupid enough to click a link and this guy stole all of my cs go skins. So i'm trying to get them back; they include my ak47 redline, m4a4 desert strike and g18 water elemental ( I got those last two from a really good friend and I really want them back)

In that case, unfortunately, it's likely that they simply ignored your support request.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6633-TANM-9707

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Account was never actually stolen and i've seen other people get their skins back that were in the same situation as I am.

You can continually try to get in contact with them until they do address you then, that's the only way I see to going about it.

You can continually try to get in contact with them until they do address you then, that's the only way I see to going about it.

Thanks for the help, all I'm really trying to get from steam is a response saying if they are going to or aren't going to help me out. 

Thanks for the help, all I'm really trying to get from steam is a response saying if they are going to or aren't going to help me out. 

Believe me, I understand your frustration. I had to bush both Atari and Asus to the point of the BBB to evoke a response from their support.

Because of that clause, however, they can cite that as reason not to issue a replacement. Just email them 1-2 times a week (leaving adequate time for a response, mind you) until you get something back.

They usually never reply.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

You mean like those fake steam links? You could also try reporting the guy to something like steamrep, he may return the skins to get unmarked as a scammer.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4