Need a good audio managing software

Naeem
Go to solution Solved by MuffinTopMike,

Toshiba Satellite c660-2n5

So it turns out that your laptop does actually use a Realtek audio chipset,  maybe the latest Realtek driver with HD audio manager isn't installed. Here is the audio driver for your laptop - http://www.toshiba.nl/innovation/download_driver_details.jsp?service=NL&selCategory=2&selFamily=2&selSeries=312&selProduct=6013&selShortMod=3011&language=12&selOS=30&selType=42&yearupload=&monthupload=&dayupload=&useDate=null&mode=allMachines&search=&action=search&macId=&country=24&selectedLanguage=12&type=42&page=1&ID=93245&OSID=30&driverLanguage=42 install it and then search to see if audio manager has been installed on you computer.

Hi,

So today i got my kingston hyperx cloud and i tried etc but i find the audio control in windows the default one a little bit limited...

anyone knows a good (free)  software/driver to manage your microphone / sound?

Thanks for helping me out!

Hi,

So today i got my kingston hyperx cloud and i tried etc but i find the audio control in windows the default one a little bit limited...

anyone knows a good (free)  software/driver to manage your microphone / sound?

Thanks for helping me out!

in what way exactly? What added functionality are you looking for? 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

in what way exactly? What added functionality are you looking for? 

Like cancel out background noise etc. my friend has realtek HD audio manager something like that is fine but i cant find a download for it (thats free ;P)

Like cancel out background noise etc. my friend has realtek HD audio manager something like that is fine but i cant find a download for it (thats free ;P)

Don't you need a background cancelling mike for that, like the Game Zero has? 

Or The thing that comes with the Phoebus sound card? 

For software, the only thing I can think of is Razer Coms and Razer surround: 

http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/software

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

What is the brand of your motherboard's audio chipset? It depends on the brand of you audio chipset. If you audio chipset is by Realtek (which most are) you should have the Realtek HD Audio Manager already installed. If it isn't installed then just go to you motherboard's website and install the latest audio drivers. 

What is the brand of your motherboard's audio chipset? It depends on the brand of you audio chipset. If you audio chipset is by Realtek (which most are) you should have the Realtek HD Audio Manager already installed. If it isn't installed then just go to you motherboard's website and install the latest audio drivers. 

Any idea where i can look this up? sorry im not really a big tech person. i have a toshiba satellite laptop if that helps

Any idea where i can look this up? sorry im not really a big tech person. i have a toshiba satellite laptop if that helps

If you go into Device Manager > Click on the "Sound, video and game controllers" tab > Then it should have the brand of you audio chipset, for example mine is "Realtek High Definition Audio". If you tell me the brand of your chipset I can tell you which software your chip uses.

If you go into Device Manager > Click on the "Sound, video and game controllers" tab > Then it should have the brand of you audio chipset, for example mine is "Realtek High Definition Audio". If you tell me the brand of your chipset I can tell you which software your chip uses.

it litterly just says : High Definition Audio Device

Nothing else

it litterly just says : High Definition Audio Device

Nothing else

Hmmm... What is the full model name of your laptop?

Hmmm... What is the full model name of your laptop?

So it turns out that your laptop does actually use a Realtek audio chipset,  maybe the latest Realtek driver with HD audio manager isn't installed. Here is the audio driver for your laptop - http://www.toshiba.nl/innovation/download_driver_details.jsp?service=NL&selCategory=2&selFamily=2&selSeries=312&selProduct=6013&selShortMod=3011&language=12&selOS=30&selType=42&yearupload=&monthupload=&dayupload=&useDate=null&mode=allMachines&search=&action=search&macId=&country=24&selectedLanguage=12&type=42&page=1&ID=93245&OSID=30&driverLanguage=42 install it and then search to see if audio manager has been installed on you computer.

tysm for helping i have it now :)