H80i vs Kraken x31 vs Tundra TD03

I've been doing a lot of research, but I can't come to a conclusion. Of the 3 AIOs listed above, which one would be most beneficial in cooling an i7-4970K with an overclock? My chassis, while full tower, cant fit anymore than a 120mm rad, so I'm at a loss for what to do. I'd purchase an air cooler, but they take up far too much room, and the person who is bringing this for me won't consent.

Please, I really need some help.

Thanks in advance all!

I've been doing a lot of research, but I can't come to a conclusion. Of the 3 AIOs listed above, which one would be most beneficial in cooling an i7-4970K with an overclock? My chassis, while full tower, cant fit anymore than a 120mm rad, so I'm at a loss for what to do. I'd purchase an air cooler, but they take up far too much room, and the person who is bringing this for me won't consent.

Thanks in advance all!

Have you looked at any benchmarks?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

full tower that cant fit any more than a 120mm rad? ermmm is it just me or does something seem wrong there :/

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Thanks in advance all!

How do you have a full tower and only room for a 120mm radiator?

120/140mm radiators for a CPU are generally more expensive, and don't perform as well as their Air counter-parts.

As a minimum, go for a 240mm CPU AIO, otherwise, go for Air.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

@Swndlr The thing is, the chassis I have is pretty old, like 8 or so years, but I'm very fond of it so I'd rather not switch up. @Geekazoid I have looked at benchmarks, and none of them seem very conclusive. As far as I can tell, the TD03 and H80i outperform the x31.If I was to get an air cooler, what would you recommend?

Thanks for all the replies

The thing is, the chassis I have is pretty old, like 8 or so years, but I'm very fond of it so I'd rather not switch up. I ahve looked at benchmarks, and none of them seem very conclusive. As far as I can tell, the TD03 and H80i outperform the x31. If I was to get an air cooler, what would you recommend?

Thanks for all the replies

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, but if you have an old case, it might not fit.  You could remove the side panel if you really want. 

By the way, for someone to see that you have replied, you need to quote or "@" them.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."