In the market, need recommendations

TrulyNolan

So I build/combo build I purchased recently came with a KenTek 700W power supply. This thing is loud, has an obnoxious blue LED, and is giving off insane heat and a weird smell. I want to replace this ASAP but I'm not entirely sure exactly how many watts I need and what I should get.
I'm using a Bitfenix Prodigy M case, with an FX-6300, XFX R7 260X Core Edition, 128GB Kingston V300, 1TB Hitachi, and a Gigabyte MB 78LMT USB3. 

I would assume I only need like a 650W, but I just wanted to be safe and get some assurance. 

Get a CX430 for like $20 after MIR

RIP in pepperonis m8s

You could easily get away with a 500 watt power supply, and I'd be willing to bet your power draw from the wall under synthetic loads would probably be around 400 watts. I would strongly recommend trusted brands such as Corsair, Silverstone, EVGA, Cooler Master, Seasonic, XFX, Be Quiet!, or Thermaltake. You could find a power supply made by one those manufacturers to fit your budget easily, and most of them have several offerings within the 500-700 watt range. I only recommend those brands due to certifications and reliability.

Absolutely! 80 plus gold, semi-modular, and sleeved (very-well), that power supply will get it done. You should definitely be happy with it.

However I would recommend the Seasonic G-Series SSR-550rm. $75 on newegg, sleeving isn't as good, but it is semi-modular, 80 plus gold, and comes with a 5 year warranty as opposed to the bitfenix's 1 year warranty. Or the XFX XTR Series p1-550B $89.99 on newegg, it has better sleeving than the seasonic, is fully modular, 80 plus gold, and also comes with a 5 year warranty.

However I would recommend the Seasonic G-Series SSR-550rm. $75 on newegg, sleeving isn't as good, but it is semi-modular, 80 plus gold, and comes with a 5 year warranty as opposed to the bitfenix's 1 year warranty. Or the XFX XTR Series p1-550B $89.99 on newegg, it has better sleeving than the seasonic, is fully modular, 80 plus gold, and also comes with a 5 year warranty.

I actually really like the SeaSonic. I just hope the cables are long enough for the obnoxious cable management in the Prodigy M.

Truthfully, I wouldn't expect any issues with cable length. The Prodigy M is a smaller case and the Seasonic G-Series was designed for Mid-Tower cases.