Adding GPU Waterblock to my Current Watercooling build. Will it hold the heat

Go to solution Solved by Boink,

You should be fine, your temps will go up but not so much that your fans will need to be sped up to 100%

Give it a shot and if it really doesn't work just pop the air cooler back on your GPU.

Hi LinusTechTips people!

Im thinking about adding 1x GPU to my Watercooling build.

Current Build 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/242399-first-time-water-cooling-and-i-think-it-went-good-d/#entry3322290

But Im not sure if my 2x 120mm Radiators will be "strong" enough to cool it down or avoid running the fans at 100%.

Atm my temperatures on CPU ( AMD FX 8320 Stock Speed ) are idle 33*C, Load ( 1-2 hours of BF4 ) 45-47*C max with fans at 960Rpm ( Watercooling )

GPU ( PNY gtx 780 Stock Speed ) are idle 33*C, Load ( 1-2 hours of BF4 ) 70-76*C ( Stock fan / Titan look )

Are the 2x Radiators going to be "strong" enough and cool down both CPU and GPU without turning the fans to max rpm?

I could just add another 120mm Radiator but I cant really do that without modding to my case

( Excuse my English :D )

Should be fine

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Go for it!

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

You should be fine, your temps will go up but not so much that your fans will need to be sped up to 100%

Give it a shot and if it really doesn't work just pop the air cooler back on your GPU.

I've built 3 PC's, but none for myself... In fact, I'm using an iMac that my dad bought for me as my desktop. Awkward...

Please don't say "SSD drive." By doing so, you are literally saying "Solid State Drive Drive" and causing my brain cells to commit suicide. The same applies to HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).

It will be fine.

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.