Video Card Images

Tetters

One thing that has come to really bug me on manufacturer and vendor sites is the lack of viable images of the cards. You never get to see the view you are actually going to have after you have bought the card.  We see lots of pics of the 'front' of the card, sometimes the side and rear-end, but none of the 'back' of the card. The backi s what we see everyday if we have windowed cases when the card is installed. To make the the 'back' of the card look decent and not just the back of the PCB would be a good marketing option.

I am being overly fussy here, or do you think I have a point?

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

No, I think you do have a point here. Although you could always buy a backplate or make a ghetto one to hide the pcb

EVGA are now selling back plates to their 700s and 900s ... I think this would be an amazing extra for people to buy for all cards.

You are right about Newegg - they do have a great amount of pictures, but they are definitely in a minority

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

They don't actually want you to see the back of the card. It's a secret until you buy it. :D JK

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator