[RANT] What was Activision thinking when making the Campaign for CoD AW?!?!

Tro

!!POTENTIAL SPOILER WARNING!!

Was watching Jack Frags stream CoD AW,

first of all, a guy walked out of a truck, the guy was on fire and he didn't make a sound. He just walked out of the car and fell on the ground after 2 seconds.

Second, The girl that you're on a mission with has THE WORST VOICE ACTING EVER, like, it is so bad! How can they put that into a game??

Third, the man you have to kill after you pull him out of a car and you get crushed between a wall and another car, you literally STAB HIM IN THE THROAT, he lays on the ground for 15 seconds, the girl with terrible voice acting reports that he is dead, then his eyes open, he grabs into his pockets and pulls out something, idk what. anyways, HE STARTS TALKING. YES. A GUY THAT IS STABBED WITH A BAYONET KNIFE OR WHATEVER< STRAIGHT THROUGH THE THROAT STARTS TO TALK AND SHIT.

fourth, quicktime events. SHITS BROKEN. that's it. Just f*cking broken.

fifth and last, No freedom. You sometimes can't even shoot before you're told to, even if it's just "go" or something. There is no freedom in this game, you do EXACTLY what they want you to and nothing else.

Anyways,  end rant. Multiplayer is a different story, but this campaign is pure shit on your HDD.

Please no BF4 vs CoD bullshit here, this is just a rant about the CoD AW Singleplayer Campaign

Feel free to share your opinions/experiences though.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

They were thinking no one would play the campaign... Everyone buys cod for the mp

I lmao when i saw there was "hold X to pray" or whatever it was during the funeral... Wtf

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

They were thinking no one played the campaign... Everyone buys cod for the mp

Why add a campaign at all then?

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

But...BUT.......BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT.. ARENA fps!

Diamond 5 in League :)

They were thinking no one would play the campaign... Everyone buys cod for the mp

that's the complete opposite to my friend, he only gets it for campaign.

Diamond 5 in League :)

For times when servers are down. 

wot :unsure: 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

For times when servers are down. 

wot :unsure:

"Press F to realize how much money you've wasted on this game" 

Cod is a rail shooter, what did you expect? I play cod for the campaigns. Which I thought this one started out really strong, didn't hold up well towards the end but one thing I can completely agree on is that girl WAS THE WORST VOICE ACTOR EVER. To many quick time events like usual. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Everyone flipped out about Titanfalls campaign, which was like not existing...

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

so people cant be all "OMG NO CAMPAIGN?!?!?!?" Like they did with titanfall

have you told him about games with not poop campaigns? Like the crysis series or fc3?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Tutorial.

A tutorial?

How good is it?

Because he had a hard drive.

"Press F to realize how much money you've wasted on this game"

dEpuAJI.jpg

A tutorial?

How good is it?

The fucking game is just a terrible tutorial.

But.. But Kevin Spacey? - Sledgehammer.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

As bad as it was, Ghosts' campaign was far worse and more insulting.

For most companies, both a single player campaign and multiplayer are just boxes that need to be checked off. I can't imagine that they put too much of a focus on the single player campaign since most people buy the game for the multiplayer.

The fucking game is just a terrible tutorial.

Here's a duck

6416663.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

Activision didn't make it....

That said, it's Call of Duty, there hasn't been a good campaign in years.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S