Best Wireless Gaming Mouse ?

What's your favorite long range wireless mouse? My old logitech isn't cutting it anymore. Any suggestions?

What's the range like on the G700? They never put that in any of the specs i have seen.

I'm rolling with a g700 as well. Loads of features, everythign works, it's logitech so the software has been stable for like a decade.Can't go wrong.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I read somewhere that it was about 60 feet! 

Only need about 15 ft, but 60  will do just as well i guess.

Next time consider where you put new threads. This should be under computer hardware - Peripherals. As for the mouse whats your price range and what would you rather Bluetooth or USB wireless?

Next time consider where you put new threads. This should be under computer hardware - Peripherals. As for the mouse whats your price range and what would you rather Bluetooth or USB wireless?

I posted under home theater because those are the guys  i wanted an opinion from. I am running my gaming rig through my hdtv and needed a long range mouse. Most regular pc users wouldn't know much about wireless range in a home theater environment. Ended up getting the m505 logitech($20/costco) fyi. Works awesome on any surface up to about 30 ft. Might upgrade to the G700 in the future, but for now the m505 works great for my needs. thanks to all for your suggestions.

I posted under home theater because those are the guys  i wanted an opinion from. I am running my gaming rig through my hdtv and needed a long range mouse. Most regular pc users wouldn't know much about wireless range in a home theater environment. Ended up getting the m505 logitech($20/costco) fyi. Works awesome on any surface up to about 30 ft. Might upgrade to the G700 in the future, but for now the m505 works great for my needs. thanks to all for your suggestions.

If it is for home theater use might be an idea to get a track pad and keyboard combo then use a controller if you don't have a desk where you are using it. Here is a fairly good one http://www.logitech.com/en-au/product/wireless-touch-keyboard-k400r?crid=26. I have it for my home theater system and works from a fairly large distance but most technology with wireless input will be around the 15-20m mark anyway now a days. Most PC user would know the limmitations of their wireless mouse as well.

i use a G700 on my media pc as well as a Kaiser Baas BT-280 Bluetooth Keyboard

had no hassles with them , apart from i just killed the Bluetooth dongle for the keyboard

Favorite? 

- Razer Ouroboros

Current Mouse

- Razer Mamba 4G 2012

got it coz of the LED controls  :D

but if its for HTPC purposes, I'd go with what they suggested, the updated version of Logitech G700

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

Just an update, loving the m505. Works great for Starcraft. I use it  directly on my fabric lounge/sofa. Its fast and accurate. The only complaint i have is that its a bit small.  

• 4 weeks later...

if its wireless its not a true gaming mouse the latency is a pain for gaming

i7-4930k   3xEvga gtx 780OC DC2 3gb    32gb corsair vengeance 2133mhz    asus rampage 4 extreme black  ~2 tb of ssd space

my speedtest 1932mbit down / 497mbit up  custom water cooled