Who still plays Titanfall?

TRINHbot1101001

I found the game very enjoyable in terms of presentation and combat but it is full of hackers and cheats and it is in a big way.  You shoot guys three times point blank and they don't die?  Heck I shot a guy in the head and he kept going straight at me and killed me.  I also finally towards the end of my time playing saw the bullets that would travel around corners that people really hate on.  Sorry but despite putting at least almost 30 hrs in over two sessions of this game, Titanfall, over a recent period of time and wanting to like this game the bullet issue/gun issue will be what keeps me from buying the game.  Even for $1 I won't get it unless it is thrown in as an extra in a charity bundle.  :S  Now I did do the intro./tutorial to the game and experienced the curved bullets and not until I was in game and seeing it did I realize just how bad this was.  I mean I should have not been so stupid to think it would be ok and heck earlier while playing I was saying just let people play the game the way it was intended to be played to some person complaining about the guns/bullets.  Uh sorry but bullets curving around things to hit a target for this type of game is just bad.  It is not what many want and definitely not what I want.  Glad I finally got it .... DOH!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

• 1 month later...

I found the game very enjoyable in terms of presentation and combat but it is full of hackers and cheats and it is in a big way.  You shoot guys three times point blank and they don't die?  Heck I shot a guy in the head and he kept going straight at me and killed me.  I also finally towards the end of my time playing saw the bullets that would travel around corners that people really hate on.  Sorry but despite putting at least almost 30 hrs in over two sessions of this game, Titanfall, over a recent period of time and wanting to like this game the bullet issue/gun issue will be what keeps me from buying the game.  Even for $1 I won't get it unless it is thrown in as an extra in a charity bundle.  :S  Now I did do the intro./tutorial to the game and experienced the curved bullets and not until I was in game and seeing it did I realize just how bad this was.  I mean I should have not been so stupid to think it would be ok and heck earlier while playing I was saying just let people play the game the way it was intended to be played to some person complaining about the guns/bullets.  Uh sorry but bullets curving around things to hit a target for this type of game is just bad.  It is not what many want and definitely not what I want.  Glad I finally got it .... DOH!

Yeah I have no idea what this bullet curving you're referring to is. I play on PC quite regularly and have never experienced this. I have not experienced any cheaters, either, but that's not to say there aren't any, although I do get called a cheater on a nearly daily basis. 

Super fun game. I will probably play only Titanfall until Titanfall 2 releases.

Desktop: 12900k // 128GB DDR5 // 2x 3070

Laptop: Razer Blade 15 Advanced (2022) // i9 12-900H // 64GB DDR5 // 3080 Ti

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I have no idea what this bullet curving you're referring to is. I play on PC quite regularly and have never experienced this. I have not experienced any cheaters, either, but that's not to say there aren't any, although I do get called a cheater on a nearly daily basis. 

Super fun game. I will probably play only Titanfall until Titanfall 2 releases.

I do know what the bullet curving is about as it came from smart guns which I do not like and many that played the game do not like.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I do know what the bullet curving is about as it came from smart guns which I do not like and many that played the game do not like.

The bullets from the Smart Pistol do not "curve" around objects. The Smart Pistol requires three locks (each lock taking about a second) onto an enemy pilot and with a pull of the trigger it fires three bullets and kills them. If the pilot breaks the line of sight then the locks are lost; the lock on does not "curve" around items. 

Being said, the Smart Pistol is a terrible weapon that players who aren't skilled can do well with. Higher tier players use normal weapons since they beat out the Smart Pistol in nearly every possible situation. 

Desktop: 12900k // 128GB DDR5 // 2x 3070

Laptop: Razer Blade 15 Advanced (2022) // i9 12-900H // 64GB DDR5 // 3080 Ti

I just got Titanfall the other day, since it was on sale for $10 and I figured, why not?  I'm having loads of fun with it, and I'm just curious as to how many people still play/enjoy the game.

Did you download all the dlc for free too I take it?

If not then yeah..it's all free.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I never bought it, now that it is that cheap I still have trouble dedicating 50GB of my SSD to a game that seems to have run its course.

With timed starts there isn't much of an advantage with a SSD won't help with loading like say BF4. So just put it on your HDD. Well worth that price.

I'm still playing it until now :P great game but the game is kinda heavy though 50GB.

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-3930K Processor Ram:Kingmax 2GB DDR3/1333Mhz VGA:Asus R9 290 Direct CU II HDD:Seagate Barracuda 250GB Mainboard:Asus Sabertooth X79 TUF 

PSU:FSP SAGA 650w 

Did you download all the dlc for free too I take it?

If not then yeah..it's all free.

Yup, I certainly did.