PowerUp 3.0 Bluetooth Controlled Paper Airplane

Its more of a review.

Still xD they review most of the stuff they show on Channel Super Fun the only difference is in this one they barely show the product in use/ is boring despite being about a fun product

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

If they add shield portable support for this then I am sold.

Great video, really enjoyed it, I come here for hardware news but love stuff like this (especially as im into r/c flying).

Here in India space is pretty limited, and it's usually windy (at least around these parts).

Add in the price and it becomes a dealbreaker :/ but pretty cool nevertheless.

Mini-ITX Build (unnamed)

Case: SilverStone SG07B-W Motherboard: ASUS P8H61-I CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K GPU: Integrated HD 3000 Cooler: Stock RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB (8GB) DDR3 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX600 Keyboard: Cheap Dell Keyboard (although has withstood 8 years of use) Mouse: Logitech G300 Headset: Logitech H110 OS: Windows 8.1 (64-bit) 

Phone: HTC One (m7) running ViperOne 8.0.0 (Android 5.0.2 Lollipop)

Shouldn't this have been on Channel Super Fun?

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I would love a big powerful motor for A3 paper planes. I used to make A3 paper planes when i was little and they could fly ridiculously well. 

not sure if its been said already (didnt read through the comments), but i'd have liked to see you guys test this out indoors like in a gymnasium or something. 

it looks really cool and fun though!!!

Windows 10 | AMD FX-8350 @4.6GHz | BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 | 16Gb G.Skill DDR3 1866 | MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4Gb | Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb | Corsair HX750 | NZXT Source 530 case | Logitech G710+ keyboard | Logitech G500s mouse | Saitek X52 Joystick and Throttle | Saitek ProFlight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR

Looks cool .

Surely as Linus said will love to see more improvement with performance.

Thanks for the video anyway .

This reminds me of Air Hogs.  I tried them once and it was a horrible experience. They were garbage. Definitely not buying the PowerUp 3.0 Bluetooth Controlled Paper Airplane for me nor would I recommend it for anyone else.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Looks like a great toy but when you add the shipping which I don't know how much will be for Vancouver then it's gets a little bit too expensive for what it is.
If the total Plane+Shipping is around 35-45 then it's worth it but I have the feeling it will be around 70$

• 5 months later...

Loved the review.  I have a question what is the durability of the device as I am a science teacher.  One of the units I cover is flight in a 6th grade science class.  This device looks like it could a very useful teaching tool and potential lab.  So I am curious as to how it handles different paper airplane designs and how easy you think it would be for younger kids to use.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has five different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salted sheep heads