Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I like the lighting kit, because it gives your computer more personalisation!

Really like the cooler :) nobody will ever read this haha :D

wow... pretty empty here...

My favorite item that Antec is giving away is the case, partly because its sheer size and price, but also because i really need a new case since my 212 Evo is interfering with my 430 elite. The 1100 V2 would be a really nice upgrade, it's so minimalistic. Great prizes! Good luck to everyone entering.

EDG750 PSU. Antec PSUs are almost always great quality units at good prices. I like that the silicon bands not only help reduce vibration, and hence noise, but they're removable, so they can be painted to match the colours in your PC, much like the rings on Corsair's non-LED AF and SP fans. More options for enthusiasts and modders is always a good thing.

Love the case. Just really simple, looks great.

It would easily be the LED strip, adding bling easily improves performance by a long shot! 

The 1100 V2 Computer Case is great, it looks cool and I really need a new case haha, but the whole bundle is awesome thank you for making this worldwide so even people from country's like mine can hava a chance to win, the video revievs are also great keep up with the good work :D

The 1100 V2 Computer Case is great, it looks cool and I really need a new case haha, but the whole bundle is awesome thank you for making this worldwide so even people from country's like mine can have a chance to win, the video revievs are also great keep up with the good work :D

My favorite item are the fans

My PC: CPUAMD FX-8150 | Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme 4 | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i  Memory: Corsair 2x8GB 1333Mhz | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB SSD | WD caviar black 1 TB HDD | WD caviar Green 500 GB HDD | WD caviar Green 3 TB HDD | Video Card: EVGA GTX 770 Superclocker w/ACX cooling | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Power Supply: Corsair RM750 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder

The power supply would be my favourite, I've been wanting to go modular forever now and its much quieter than mine.

PSU is my favorite. Would match my build perfectly!

The fans interest me the most due to the quiet design which would totally kill my cheap noisy fans i have in my computer :P

Nice looking case - but actually it all looks great together!

thanks for the constest!!

The True Quiet Fans will fit perfectly in my home music studio (welll like the whole package:))

That case is looking pretty great, I've been meaning to replace my old boring one for some time now.

CPU: R5 3600 (OC 4.3GHz - 1.175v) Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3060 Ti OC 8GB

RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB 3600CL15 Monitor: AOC Q27G2U VA 1440p/144Hz Boot SSD: 850 EVO 256GB PSU: CORSAIR TX550M

Cooler: Hyper 212 Black Case: Phanteks Eclipse P350X Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G502