Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favourite item is Pulse headset. Because i don't have any good headset and this looks pretty nice. :)

I'd love to win the 1250, because my own CPU Cooler sucks a lot. It's really noisy and doesn't cool the CPU to lower temperatures as the standard CPU cooler does. 

The item that i like the most is the case as it looks sweet, has lots of space and is just very well built.

My favorite items will be, PSU because mine sounds like a hairdryer under load, and that lighting kit, because <REASONS> :D
Anyway thanks for giveaway ;)
Good luck everybody.

Squirrel?

Oh and My favorite part in this rig is the Kuhler 1250 because water cooling. Duh!

My Rig

CPU: i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz | Motherboard: Asrock Z87 Extreme4 | Hyper XFury 16GB(2x8) and 1x8GB G.Skill =24GB GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 O.C.ed | Case: N600 Coolermaster Storage: 1x3TB 7200RPM, 1x320GB 7200RPM, 1x750GB 5400RPM, 1x500GB Evo 850 SSD, 1x1TB = 5.67TB | PSU: 750 Watt PSU Displays: 2x23 inch LG23M45 60hz 1080p + 1 QNIX QX2710 (O.C.ed)100hz 1440p | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blues | Cooling: Stock | Mouse: Redragon Perdition Sound: Sades SA-708 Headset | Operating System: Windows 8

Ask me about my photography!

Nice stuff

My favorite part of the giveaway is the EDG750 PSU. I mean come on, it's nigh silent, it's modular and it's gold certified.

Everybody wangchung tonight.

I love this accesory bundle but by far my favorite item is the power supply it looks fantastic!!!

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

The EDG750 PSU. Because it was the one i was going to buy for my new gaming rig. :) 

I really like the True Quiet Fans because my current fans are actually really noticeable and annoying 

The lighting kit looks sick!

PC Specs and other equipment:

CPU: Intel i7 4790K, GPU: ASUS GTX 980 STRIX, RAM: 16gb DDR3

Mouse: Razer Deathadder, KB: Corsair K95 RGB

My favourite would be the Khuler 1250 because I recently started upgrading my PC and it would be nice to have a nice and fancy water cooled computer.

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

Favorite item in the giveaway is Kuhler 1250, because I need a new cooler to overclock my 2500K. And this one looks good.

The Antec Kuhler 1250 is my favorite. Im still a big fan of watercooling. The Antec Psu would be nice aswell because mine has coil whining ;(

One thing I really like about all these LinusTechTips and company giveaways here is that its not bound to facebook. For most people it might be not important but I really appreciate it.

Hi, I would like to enter for the...

Edge 750w PSU 

Because I am building my FIRST build in December and I need a tiny bit of help

My favourite piece of Hardware in this bundle is by far the PSU. It's dead quiet and I love PSU's like that and great efficiency as well!

My favorite would be the power supply as mine barley cuts it currently, and souns like i got a chainsaw in my computer..

Loving the silent fans.
(as cool as the other gear...((Or is it?)) but the Mrs. says my current rig's fans are way too loud... so this would be awesome!)

Thanks for the chance to win!

Such wow!

My favorite item is actually the accent lighting kit,

so much light such wow

Why? - ITS GLOWING!

True Quiet Fans are my favorite because my PC goes pretty hot and my case fans are broken - so I guess this would fix my problem.