Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The best part of this for me would be the cooler because i don't have the best on comp at the moment, also the headphones are good as well 

me wants lighting and cooler, 

only items lacking in my pc :D

Definatly the watercooler, I don't have the money to buy a watercooler myself :P

Use the following style specs for your profile!
Specs:
Screeninator: ASUS GTX970 STRIX
Powermathingy: Corsair AX760
Stickaminator: Kingston HyperX 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz Blue
Procrastinator: Intel i5 3570K (stock)
Holdametalicizor: Corsair Obsidian 750D
Noisoundacreator: Sennheiser HD 558
Attatchamajiggy: MSI Z77A-G45 (SUCKS)
Remembrerthing: 750GB Samsung 840 EVO (3x250GB)
Flat-Colorful-Thing: Iiyama craptron 2000
See-A-Move-O: Corsair M45
ButtonBoard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Browns)

damn 54 pages allready 

i really like the 1100 v2 case because i have a cooler master elite 430 (this thing is really bad)

Fav item - lightning kit

Why? I can't even see to type properly in my room and really need some sort of light in here.

Good stuff..My favs would be the 1100v2 case( coz i need to replace my aging cage) and the Kuhler 1250 (gotta rid of those stock cooler)

I'd love to have some of those silent fans :wub: , since the old fans in my current PC is loud as BALLS.

I think my favorite would be the CPU cooler, it would be a great update to my rig. I'd like to thank Antec and Linus and the team for creating a great giveaway like this!

As I am new to this form (I've been lurking but I decided to make a account after seeing the giveaway) so yah

I would like the case

As I think the case is really pretty and that I honestly have never built a computer (I am planning to though)

So you know having a case like that would be pretty awesome and it would a great to know that the first computer I have ever built would contain a part from the Linus tech tips group!

Cheers and thanks for the giveaway :)

My favourite item is the water cooler , because my fx 6300 is overheating because i can't afford a better cooler :)

I have to say that the 1250 is my favorite as it's the only part in here that can increase performance and reduce noise at the same time... (yes the PSU, case and fans could also affect performance, but not in thesame way...)

I'd love to get the case, since I'm building my first pc and I still need a case. :D

It would have to be the EDG750 PSU as of it would be a great addition to a new gaming PC 

The EDG750 PSU is my favorite item, I'm in a hunt for a new powersuply and it has to be quiet and powerfull enoug and this is both!

Thank you LinusMG and Antec for a chance to win.

OOOO sweet give away , Would love to win it :D ,Living in the UK but love Canada . i love Canada for 3 reasons , 1- Linus 2- Robin Scherbatsky 3-just for laughs

Hey @nicklmg @LinusTech i would have to pick the PSU simply because it matches the rest of my rig colour wise, but everything looks great and would be a huge upgrade right before Christmas and those pesky steam sales

Love the 1100 V2 Computer Case. Looks great and has everything I need for my build.

I'm really fascinated by the power supply, as my current OCZ one makes my computer sound like it's about to achieve liftoff, and the lighting kit, as it's a unique upgrade to a system, and it'd be interesting to tinker with it.