What Else should I add to this build

bossman111

I think he's got some money, and got his ducks in a row.  He's a man that knows what he wants.  I'm a bit jealous.  I suppose you guys are, too.  

Unless the OP is full of crap and he hasn't bought anything.  ;)

Just for you :P

post-151739-0-26773200-1414998476_thumb.

post-151739-0-68918300-1414998519_thumb.

post-151739-0-90096700-1414998589_thumb.

post-151739-0-93495900-1414998615_thumb.

post-151739-0-49133700-1414998756_thumb.

post-151739-0-83439600-1414998784_thumb.

Hi There,

I need to know whether there is anything else I can add to this build.

I have already purchased all of the items;

Ram:

Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB Kit (4GBx4) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) CL16 SR x8 Unbuffered DIMM 288-Pin Memory

Optical Drive:

ASUS BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS 12X Blu-ray Internal Burner Drive with Disc Encryption

Case:

Cooler Master HAF X - Full Tower Computer Case with High Airflow Windowed Side Panel and USB 3.0 

CPU:

Intel Core i7-5960X Haswell-E 8-Core 3.0GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W Desktop Processor 

MotherBoard:

ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME, Extended ATX x99 Motherboard , LGA 2011-V3 Socket, DDR4 3300Mhz+(OC) 

CPU Cooler:

Noctua NH-D15 (I plan to game for very long hours on 4k, But I am reluctant to get WaterCooling for fear of leaks or evaporation)

Hardrives:

2 x Western Digital 4 TB Green SATA III 5400 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM (Storage) 

1 x Intel SSD DC P3700 Series SSDPEDMD400G401 (400GB, 1/2 Height PCIe 3.0, 20nm, MLC) (For installing games/programs/OS) 

GPU:

2 x GTX 980 Geforce Gigabyte G1

Power Supply:

EVGA Supernova 1000 

Monitor:

Samsung 28-Inch Ultra High Definition LED Monitor

Anything you guys can add to that will improve this overall gaming build then I'm all ears :D

Hey bossman111,

That's a pretty powerful build! Is you might have notices, it is a pretty big overkill for gaming as any i5 and 8GB of memory build would do the job perfectly. 
Nevertheless, all the parts are great and would work perfectly good together and you won't probably need to upgrade any of the parts for several years.
I would suggest checking out some liquid cooling solutions down the road for ultimate and more quiet performance. 
I'm guessing you got those WD Green drives for massive secondary storage. I would suggest getting a backup solution just in case something happens to your whole build (power serge, physical damage, etc.). Those drives work good in RAID1 mode in case you are looking for more redundancy. 

Hope this helps :) Make sure you post some photos after this beast is up and running,

Captain_WD. 

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

Hey bossman111,

That's a pretty powerful build! Is you might have notices, it is a pretty big overkill for gaming as any i5 and 8GB of memory build would do the job perfectly. 
Nevertheless, all the parts are great and would work perfectly good together and you won't probably need to upgrade any of the parts for several years.
I would suggest checking out some liquid cooling solutions down the road for ultimate and more quiet performance. 
I'm guessing you got those WD Green drives for massive secondary storage. I would suggest getting a backup solution just in case something happens to your whole build (power serge, physical damage, etc.). Those drives work good in RAID1 mode in case you are looking for more redundancy. 

Hope this helps :) Make sure you post some photos after this beast is up and running,

Captain_WD. 

Thanks and I definitely will post some pics of it once I'm done.

As for backup I'm thinking about buying some RED WDs' and making a NAS.

But I have absolutely no idea where to start on that lol and it will have to be after I finish this build.

Thanks and I definitely will post some pics of it once I'm done.

As for backup I'm thinking about buying some RED WDs' and making a NAS.

But I have absolutely no idea where to start on that lol and it will have to be after I finish this build.

You can start by choosing if you want to get a ready-built one or build it yourself :)
Either way you can simply post here your choice and the community will give you their two cents on it. 
Feel free to message me if you have questions on the NAS or on this build, I would be more than happy to help you with whatever I can :)

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/